Where are you?

10 miles north of Tyler.

I'm on the west side of Michigan 35 miles N.E of Grand but considering moving to TX or WI....I a friend that lives just north of Dallas in Farmers Branch that wants me to move down....I had a run that had multi stops in Terrell, (2+ ) in Fort Worth, Cleburne, Temple, Some times I had Roanoke, San Antonio, Huston, Eagle Pass, Laredo....I love being down in TX.......WI is kinda her idea...why I have no idea more dam snow....NO....

I currently find my residence on the Gulf Coast… urm… the Florida Gulf Coast. :(

BUT, my home is most definitely TEXAS. Still have land where I was born and raised out in West Texas, (Denver City). The DFW metroplex was where I lived the prior 15 years before coming to Florida.

Fully expect to lead my family back HOME to TEXAS at a future date yet to be determined! But, GOD willing, it will happen sooner rather than later!

Would all from or near DFW be willing to trade contact info by way of a PM? That would be a good way to stay in touch....have get togethers.....etc etc:yu:

I currently find my residence on the Gulf Coast… urm… the Florida Gulf Coast. :(

BUT, my home is most definitely TEXAS. Still have land where I was born and raised out in West Texas, (Denver City). The DFW metroplex was where I lived the prior 15 years before coming to Florida.

Fully expect to lead my family back HOME to TEXAS at a future date yet to be determined! But, GOD willing, it will happen sooner rather than later!

I'm home, I'm home, thank GOD I'm home!! We have returned to my beloved State of TEXAS!! We are in Arlington now! Yeehaw!!

I live in Denton just north of Dallas. It is good to se so many members in Texas and a lot that would like to be in Texas.

Hi yall, I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and joined a few days ago.. I'm from Central Texas half way between Bryan/College Station and Waco.

Still in Texas...

We are now full time in our RV and now heading down to Port Aransas. My Home address is in Livingston, TX..

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back