Where all the skinny guys at???

HellaGreen

I'm a skinny guy and have been looking for a nice IWB. I've borrowed a friends for a weekend to see how I liked it. It was kinda uncomfortable but it seriously didn't look hidden at all. I had a bulge anywhere I put it. I'm not really a baggy clothes kinda guy. I found a holster Gun holsters concealed by SmartCarry concealed holsters it's pretty cool. It sits right in front of the **ahem**, do you guys think this is a bad holster/spot for a holster? What's a good IWB for the skinny guys?

don't fret hella, i'm skinny too... 6'2" and about 155 lbs soaking wet... i have a glock 30 sf and a S&W 1911PD (5 incher with the rail) and i find it easy to carry IWB... i just bought a cheapy holster a long time ago which allows me to carry IWB or between the belt and pants (not sure on the acronym haha) but i just can't remember what brand it is... here's a link to a very similar product: 9 Mm / .45 Cal Belt Slide Holster at Sportsman's Guide... now i know it's not the highest quality one out there but it works and i guess i have the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality... i find i can easily conceal both guns if they are positioned right above my rear pants pocket on my strong side, i just cant the gun until it hits that sweet spot between retention and concealibility...

it would help to know what kind of gun you are trying to conceal too... that way i can try to help a little more... hope this helps, good luck with the selection process...

I have been looking for an IWB holster for my m&p 40c. This winter I have carried it in a holster on my belt, a shirt and jacket easily conceal it, but I want to find something comfortable that is concealable in the summer too. I am also thin, I have jeans with enough room for it to fit in, I just want a good holster for that model of pistol to carry strongside. Any suggestions?

I found a holster Gun holsters concealed by SmartCarry concealed holsters it's pretty cool. It sits right in front of the **ahem**, do you guys think this is a bad holster/spot for a holster? What's a good IWB for the skinny guys?

I'm not skinny but I did try a smart carry the other day. It felt like I had a load in my pants. I couldn't walk around all day like that. Plus, getting at the gun in a hurry was not an option. Kind of like digging it out of a pocket. I found an IWB at about 10 o'clock in a cross draw configuration the most comfortable IWB option, but still not comfortable enough to where everyday all day.

My two favorites so far are the concealed carry T-shirts and OWB at about 4 o'clock.

Check our sponsor, CrossBreed Holsters. They make several styles of great, comfortable holsters. I use and love the SuperTuck IWB for my Warthog. :man_in_love:

So the supertuck IWB would be a good holster for m&p compact for a skinny guy? It just looks like a lot of holster.

CMS, it spreads the pistol's weight across a lot of area, but is flexible enough to conform to your shape quite well. They have a free trial period, so you can't really lose by trying one.

I read that on thier site today. That would be a pretty good deal. I figure that I will give one a try when funds allow.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back