When You Really Need an “Assault Rifle”

opsspec1991

By: Bill Frady
The situation in Baltimore, Maryland has got me thinking once again. It makes me think about several things, but mainly, I’m thinking about how incidents like Baltimore make the perfect argument or reason for our right to own “assault weapons”.
Tomorrow, April 29th, will mark the 23rd anniversary of the Los Angeles riots. They started in South Central Los Angeles and then spread out into other areas over a six-day period within the Los Angeles metropolitan area in California. Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred during the riots, and estimates of property damage were over $1 billion. The rioting ended after soldiers from the California Army National Guard, the 7th Infantry Division, and Marines from 1st Marine Division were called in to stop the rioting when the local police could not handle the situation. In total, 53 people were killed and over 2,000 people were injured during these riots.
What isn’t mentioned in the media very much is the story of Korean shopkeeps and business owners who had to protect their own homes and business when the LAPD could not. Open gun battles were televised, as in one incident (caught on video) where Korean shopkeeps armed with M1 carbines, pump action shotguns and, get this, semi-automatic AK-47’s and UZI’s. These exchanges in gunfire finally led to the break up and forced retreat of the groups of armed looters.
The situation above ended without any bloodshed and the businesses were not harmed in any way.
Read More: Link Removed

I never needed an assault rifle in my 70+ years of life. Think I can make out without one, even in these trying times. I have a riffle, several shotguns, and a pistol. I'm good to go.

I have yet to need any of my guns. But as a free American I have a few and if I wanted I would buy a dreaded rifle that looks bad with the ability to hold a lot of rounds I would buy one. For a lot of reasons. 1. I can 2. P.O. the libs 3. 7.65 FMJ is much faster than 911 or the National Guard. I might also be needed by the local CLEO in an emergency. My great great great great x 5 Aunt had an old musket. A side by side shotgun or an M1A is a choice, just as a revolver vs. a Glock or Kimber is a choice.

Wanting one would be my first choice but anytime you can buy a gun and piss off a liberal is a win-win situation to me. :biggrin:

I have a selection of assault rifles, one for close range, one for medium range, and one that can reach out in range. Were I live now, there is no worries of any rioting ever happening, but if you look at the places were the rioting happens, its always the entitled crowed of a certain race that starts the trouble every time, because they think everyone is picking on them.

If you need one and don't have it, you are to late. Its like insurance. Hope you never need it, but when you do.......your damn glad.

And . . . it s Bush's fault.

I have a selection of assault rifles, one for close range, one for medium range, and one that can reach out in range. Were I live now, there is no worries of any rioting ever happening, but if you look at the places were the rioting happens, its always the entitled crowed of a certain race that starts the trouble every time, because they think everyone is picking on them.

(Sent by ATT/Western Union)

Sounds like some of you are preparing for the dreaded "Zombie Uprising". 'Cept one thing. There is no such thing as a Zombie. And you surely would not win in a confrontation against the police or Army. Macho, Macho Man, you want to be a Macho Man!

Does SR9 get his opinions from the MDA? MAIG? Brady?

"wild west", "zombie uprising", and "macho man"? I think we found Watts personal secretary....

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Sounds like some of you are preparing for the dreaded "Zombie Uprising". 'Cept one thing. There is no such thing as a Zombie. And you surely would not win in a confrontation against the police or Army. Macho, Macho Man, you want to be a Macho Man!

Well it's IMHO better to be ready,then end up DEADEY.

Last time I checked, it's called "The Bill of Rights", not the "Bill of needs".
I don't "need" anything.
It is my Right to have one if I so chose.

You all been watching to much TV and smoking wacky weed. If you really believe in Zombies, Vampires, and Werewolves. A while you're at it watch out for those UFO's and Lockness Monsters. Booga Boogah!

You all been watching to much TV and smoking wacky weed. If you really believe in Zombies, Vampires, and Werewolves. A while you're at it watch out for those UFO's and Lockness Monsters. Booga Boogah!

You do what you feel is best for you,let me decide whats best for me.
All Gods Chillin got guns. Marx Brothers 1936 Movie Duck soup.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I don't own one of these mislabeled "assault rifle." The government created ammo shortage made me even less interested in owning one. But I am well armed. I don't disparage anyone that does have one of these weapons. Buy whatever gun you want and however many you want. That's your right (within legal parameters.) I don't believe in the zombie apocalypse, but I am ready if I ever wake up to find some sicko about to defile my wife or daughters. As for "battling the police" I hope if it ever comes to that, our free citizen military stands by our side. Our soldiers all took an oath to uphold the Constitution and to ignore illegal orders and arrest the one giving the order. My son is in the army and we have talked about this.

Looks like you watch way too much TV and smoke wacky weed. You are the only one in this entire thread talking about this. May be you should actually read the Link Removed that was linked in [URL="http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/50696-when-you-really-need-assault-rifle.html#post571867]post #1[/URL] before posting utter nonsense.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back