When will this end?

udougy

I let my permit to carry lapse in Connecticut - NEVER do that! I am now re-applying. The new laws, (that do nothing to keep our kids safer in schools), are draconian. The expenses has skyrocketed. The measures, (I like to call them 'hoops'), are more and harder than ever. It seems our mostly liberal politicians have won the day, and the uninformed voters are now more than ever. Dismal at best. What can be done to reclaim our constitutional rights? It seems every law abiding citizen is just bending over and allowing these attacks to just continue. Many are just leaving this state. I won't. But what is the answer if this state will only elect far left politicians?

There was a time when Connecticutt was The Constitution State..... No more, it appears......

Head South, young man, to Free America! Flee the. bonds of tyranny of the North! With some notable exceptions, liberty begins in Virginia/North Carolina and flows southward and westward from there....

Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thus Always With Tyrants!), Esse Quam Videri!!! (To Be Rather Than To Seem!) and Deo Vindice! (With God As Our Protector!)

BC1

I let my permit to carry lapse in Connecticut - NEVER do that! I am now re-applying. The new laws, (that do nothing to keep our kids safer in schools), are draconian. The expenses has skyrocketed. The measures, (I like to call them 'hoops'), are more and harder than ever. It seems our mostly liberal politicians have won the day, and the uninformed voters are now more than ever. Dismal at best. What can be done to reclaim our constitutional rights? It seems every law abiding citizen is just bending over and allowing these attacks to just continue. Many are just leaving this state. I won't. But what is the answer if this state will only elect far left politicians?
You'll become like NY. Upstate vote no longer counts. Only NYC voters count.

udougy

Well, the last glimmer of hope has faded here in Comunisticut. We (they) have elected the incumbent Gov. that has raised taxes to new levels and passed oppressive knee jerk laws that will accomplish nothing. The do nothing Senators remain the same. Total Democratic rule. My family has been here in CT. since the 4th boat after the Mayflower. I cannot or will not leave just because the uninformed voters have taken over this state. Remember, 90,000 people registered their AR's and over ten rnd. mags. But an estimated 200,000+ protesting people did not.

You'll become like NY. Upstate vote no longer counts. Only NYC voters count.
Did you see the last Batman movie? The one with Bane?
Remember how they bisected ALL the routes into NYC?
You know... They "blew" all the bridges into(?) NYC..

Well......

There ya go!

Pull a " Bane" on them.....

Just sayin ...... Ya know?

gunnerbob

PEW Professional

Just think, every one of those laws prohibiting you from FREELY exercising your Natural Right to self-defense won't do ANYTHING to prevent crime or make people safer. How's it feel having to beg for permission from your master to protect your family? The government protects criminals because it looks out for it's own, my friend.

The Constitution is dead, you're a servant to the State and you mean nothing to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForwardUntilDawn