When seconds count. Police are only 1.5 hours away.

disneyr

If this doesn't scream for every individual's inalienable right to self defense and not depending on police and/or government to protect you, I don't know what does.

Link Removed

OSLO, Norway -- Police arrived at an island massacre about an hour and a half after a gunman first opened fire, slowed because they didn't have quick access to a helicopter and then couldn't find a boat to make their way to the scene just several hundred yards offshore. The assailant surrendered when police finally reached him, but 82 people died before that.

The number of people killed or injured in a criminal mass shooting depends on how much time it takes for another person with a gun to arrive at the scene.

I had thought about posting this myself, but I agree with you. He was able to kill 90 people before the police arrived. This makes me think of the Gifford shooting in Tuscon, more people need to realize that these incidents may not have occurred near them, it should be an eye opener for people to be more aware of your right to protect yourself.

There is only one condition, that is condition 1. Any other condition allows the split second advantage you may need to stay alive to fly away on the wind of "I am afraid it will go off accidentally" or " I am just not comfortable carrying that way". GET OVER IT, or be prepared for the consequences.
Being Prepared in not always comfortable.!!

when I first saw this story on the news, I had two thoughts. 1, this could very well happen here. 2, and the U.N. wants to remove our 2nd admendment rights. This is a very sad story that took way too long to end.

My prayers go out to those affected by this mass shooting.

I hope those in power there see this in the proper perspective and allow Norwegians to carry guns. If only a few folks had guns this would not have been as horrific as it turned out to be.

Based on Norway's current position at UN ATT talks of including all weapons, including sports & hunting weapons, and ammunition in the arms trade treaty, it does not look promising.

News service is the ones trying to stop weapons in hands of the people,they spent time making a news story instead of saving lives. Notice to UN and Our Government, I will never surrender my weapon to become a lamb to the slaughter.

And the shooter was dressed like a cop.

Yup. And he used the terror and confusion to his advantage. People were flocking to him for what they thought would be protection only to find out how wrong they were. He'd blast a bunch then move on to another part of the island. Diabolically brilliant on his part. He made it impossible to tell friend from foe.

If only some others on that island had been carrying......

when I first saw this story on the news, I had two thoughts. 1, this could very well happen here. 2, and the U.N. wants to remove our 2nd admendment rights. This is a very sad story that took way too long to end.

It takes an admendment to remove our rights any treaty that conflicts with the Republic of the United States of America Constitution is null and void.

SCOTUS:

Butcher's Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 US 746 (1883)."
Our rights cannot, by acts of Congress, be bartered away, given away or
taken away."

"No agreement with a foreign nation and no treaty is free from the
restraints of the Constitution." Reid v Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957)

It takes an admendment to remove our rights any treaty that conflicts with the Republic of the United States of America Constitution is null and void.

SCOTUS:

Butcher's Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 US 746 (1883)."
Our rights cannot, by acts of Congress, be bartered away, given away or
taken away."

"No agreement with a foreign nation and no treaty is free from the
restraints of the Constitution." Reid v Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957)

True.... The whole vote thing is a bunch of balony if you ask me. But then, according to some folks, I live in fly over country and apparently have no oppinion, just my Bible and my guns. I'll keep both. Thank you very much. :angry:

RJ_Whitlock:214761 said:
I had thought about posting this myself, but I agree with you. He was able to kill 90 people before the police arrived. This makes me think of the Gifford shooting in Tuscon, more people need to realize that these incidents may not have occurred near them, it should be an eye opener for people to be more aware of your right to protect yourself.
There was a person CCWing in the crowd at the Gifford shooting. He said he was afraid he would get shot if he pulled to shoot the maniac. That being said. At this point, all we can do is pray for the victims and family involved.

I agree with most of the posts. I too wanted to post something so I am glad someone else did it. My heart goes out too to those people that have experienced their loss.. and I hope with all my heart I never have to take a life...but I will with no reserve if it comes down to me or them, or them taking an innocant life with no respect for that life.

I thought about my CCP as an American Citizen and what is happening in the UN to get a treaty that would possibly take away our guns one day...and depending on the media about this story people will either say (the ones that don't understand gun ownershp and self defense) SEE!! WE NEED TO GET RID OF GUNS!!...but alot of us understand if there had been a couple of CCW people there this would never have gone on for an hour and a half... and probably not even close to as many people would have died.

The problem with people who protest gun ownership is that they haven't been in attack situation or lost a loved one in an attack, or survived a home invasion. or been robbed by gunpoint, or been in a situation like Norway or Columbine.... in other words... and please excuse my southern NC vanicular "They just ain't felt it yet" and it really makes me mad that the public and the government at times when they just don't understand that. All I can say to them is times have changed...and be ready becuase your turn is probably coming.

My daughter and my 2 grandchildren(6&8)moved in with me in December as she has been unable to find decent employment..I live in a small town..NEVER any crime when I grew up here. My screen door has been shot out by a BB gun from 16 -17 yr old gang members (little recruits)from the north of town...probably just for kicks, had a bicycle stolen out of the back yard last year and another attempt this year..and a drug addict ringing my doorbell that had been scaring the neighorhood for 3 nights and tapping on our windows at 2 AM. (he finally got caught and arrested). 4 home invasions last month in my part of the state of NC but the good news is Crooks 1..home defenders 3.

So needless to say I am a proud mamber of the NRA, and a CCP holder and ready to protect my family. Just hope the media and the UN and Obama doesn't step on my rights to do so....and hope we all continue to research , read, contact or lawmakers when gun ownerships bills get presented to the state we live in or the nations lawmakers.

Don't take it for granted becuase alot people want to take it away from us !!! And as the old saying goes..... "just sayin"

All the politicians due is aid the criminal, another gun free zone = another free fire zone. My guns will not be surrendered peacefully to any criminal or those that aid them.

There was a person CCWing in the crowd at the Gifford shooting. He said he was afraid he would get shot if he pulled to shoot the maniac. That being said. At this point, all we can do is pray for the victims and family involved.

Wow... I'm speechless after hearing that.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back