when does the show start?

bellyfat

when do all these new anti gun bills hit the floor?
the feinstien bill, the biden bill or what ever they are called. im gonna folow it from start to finish if, i can find the date.
or mabey if were lucky, the demorats will chicken out and not bring them to the show and tell.
i like watching all the smilling faces, hand shaking and back slaping.
it reminds me of a shark tank.

www.govtrack.us

Type in "gun control" and every bill that has anything to do with guns will pop up. It's a Great site.

Dianne Feinstein's threats are very likely a smoke screen for changes in federal regulations, etc. Always watch for the sleight-of-hand.

Most of it is a smokescreen. The one to watch is universal background checks. If they get that, there will be trouble.
Of course, that being said, how many people would even bother to obey that law if it passed? How would they know?
My guess is that over half of the firearms in the country (probably more) aren't owned by the original buyer anyway.

Most of it is a smokescreen. The one to watch is universal background checks. If they get that, there will be trouble.
Of course, that being said, how many people would even bother to obey that law if it passed? How would they know?
My guess is that over half of the firearms in the country (probably more) aren't owned by the original buyer anyway.

If this passes and we sell a gun to someone, and they happen to use the gun in self-defense, we will be on the hook!

This bill needs to die!

If this passes and we sell a gun to someone, and they happen to use the gun in self-defense, we will be on the hook!

This bill needs to die!

Agreed.
And IF we can't kill it, then fight for the following amendment:

"Long-term-loan" (similar to US - Britain WWII Lend-Lease Program where millions of guns - many of them civilian - were supplied to Britain) program, so anybody could long-term-loan to anybody else.

This bill needs to die!

We would only be on the hook if we had bought it originally from an FFL, otherwise, in most places at least, it could have been sold a number of times with no paperwork. Any trace would end at the last sale with paperwork.

That being said, yes it must die.

if this passes i, for one will never buy or sell another gun.
i think the gun makers should realy be jumping up and down on this..
i know a number of smaller gun makers have refused to sell to those blue state pd's
but the big boys need to stand up and be counted.
i couldnt imagine running a gun company in one of those hostile states.
i have already writen recepts to my grandson for all my guns. to make sure they stay in the family.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back