What's your thoughts on this ???

73z28454

Link Removed

Deputy's alleged assault on 15 yr. old girl.

I do not know what lead up to that moment, but law officer or not, he deserves a beating just the same. I'd be glad to give it to him too. There is nothing that a female minor could have said or done short of pulling a gun or shank to warrant such action.

Last edited:
I would say he needs anger management classes real bad. I worked in confinement. It is a stress filled job but there is no excuse for this. If he would go off like this with the video on that tells me he is a very dangerous person and should not be working in law enforcement.

That kind of thing happens all the time. They are pretty much organized street gangs with paychecks. I could write a book.

It looked like that girl could possibly have kicked one of her shoes off at the cop, but she shouldn't have had shoes on to begin with. No matter what, you have to be a fairy to hit a woman like that.

Right after I posted the wife said "Come see this" it was on CNN. Evidently the cop has a history of this, and has shot a few people, and killed one. So for THIS incident, he's on "paid leave." Nice. Beat up a girl and get a paid vacation.:fie:

That kind of thing happens all the time. They are pretty much organized street gangs with paychecks. I could write a book.

As a past LEO I take great offense to this comment! There are jerks in every profession and I would never paint everyone with the same brush. I have worked with some of the best people that I have ever met in law enforcement, From Fed's in the FBI to local Constable's. So I will say this

1 Was he wrong......Yes
2 Should he lose his job.....Yes
3 Does he need his a$$ whipped .....Yes
4 are all LEO in this class.........Hell no

I take the comment of LEO as being gangs with paychecks as coming from an uneducated and small minded person!

As a past LEO I take great offense to this comment! There are jerks in every profession and I would never paint everyone with the same brush. I have worked with some of the best people that I have ever met in law enforcement

(Don't know how to post quites right yet, but...)

I wholeheartly agree with RDW! The comment about LEOs being paid gang members is about as bad as saying all CCW holders are a bunch of trigger happy gunslingers.

Grow up, guys, and respect the law.

Really? I have so many certifications on my wall I can barely tell what color it is. I don't speak from the hip sir. When I say "I could write a book," I mean exactly that.

I have a few relatives who are cops, one in my town, one who is a big shot in the CT state police, and a few whom I "associate" with. Notice I didn't say "Friends." But I have documented proof, over and over, of cops taking a bad situation and making it worse for their own personal gain.

You can't deny cops stick together. They have to. Nobody else trusts them. Like the old George Carlin skit on the FBI. "Look around the room at your friends. They're not REALLY your friends... are they."

I have received testimony from two criminals who were in a B&E when the police showed up from a silent alarm, and these two hid between the basement ceiling and the upstairs floor through a small crawl space. They listened as the cops divided up the families possessions and stole everything from the TV, jewelry, all the alcohol, whatever wasn't nailed down. Every available unit in the area showed up for the party.

I have testimony from a criminal who was arrested with a large amount of cocaine. When he showed up in court, there was only enough evidence presented to prosecute him for intent to distribute, and one cop winked at him and said "That was good stuff."

Then you get situations which are in the news every day, where cops power goes to their brain, and THEY take on a mob mentality, beating down and arresting anyone and everyone indiscriminately. It's on TV every day. How about Victoria Snellgrove, shot in the eye and killed in an agonizing death by a "less than lethal" pepper gun, by an untrained and angry Boston cop.

Yes, I could write a book, and I may some day, but not now. How dare you sir show your anger and arrogance by calling me uneducated for speaking the truth.

Like the cop in the thread said, "Get over it."

There was a time when there were a few bad cops, and my father taught me to respect the police and obey the law. Well, the odds have changed since then. I do however still obey the law.

The cop could have closed the door to the holding cell, preventing further escalation. He made a choice to ATTACK (he can't use the excuse he was defending himself) rather than RETREAT. The suspect was in the process of kicking her other shoe off and her arms were crossed, he lost control, not someone who should be carrying a badge. I applaud the detective that exposed this out of control "cop".

Last edited:
His career will never survive that video.

He missed day two in the "real world training" course for LEO's that states:

"Remember where the security cameras are at all times while kicking ass"

For that mistake I am certain he will now be EX-LEO and may even get to spend some time on the other side of the cell door.

Really? I have so many certifications on my wall I can barely tell what color it is. I don't speak from the hip sir. When I say "I could write a book," I mean exactly that.

I have a few relatives who are cops, one in my town, one who is a big shot in the CT state police, and a few whom I "associate" with. Notice I didn't say "Friends." But I have documented proof, over and over, of cops taking a bad situation and making it worse for their own personal gain.

You can't deny cops stick together. They have to. Nobody else trusts them. Like the old George Carlin skit on the FBI. "Look around the room at your friends. They're not REALLY your friends... are they."

I have received testimony from two criminals who were in a B&E when the police showed up from a silent alarm, and these two hid between the basement ceiling and the upstairs floor through a small crawl space. They listened as the cops divided up the families possessions and stole everything from the TV, jewelry, all the alcohol, whatever wasn't nailed down. Every available unit in the area showed up for the party.

I have testimony from a criminal who was arrested with a large amount of cocaine. When he showed up in court, there was only enough evidence presented to prosecute him for intent to distribute, and one cop winked at him and said "That was good stuff."

Then you get situations which are in the news every day, where cops power goes to their brain, and THEY take on a mob mentality, beating down and arresting anyone and everyone indiscriminately. It's on TV every day. How about Victoria Snellgrove, shot in the eye and killed in an agonizing death by a "less than lethal" pepper gun, by an untrained and angry Boston cop.

Yes, I could write a book, and I may some day, but not now. How dare you sir show your anger and arrogance by calling me uneducated for speaking the truth.

Like the cop in the thread said, "Get over it."

There was a time when there were a few bad cops, and my father taught me to respect the police and obey the law. Well, the odds have changed since then. I do however still obey the law.

Lets do some painting with the big brush

Look at Bernard Madoff.....does this mean that all financial advisor's are thief's

Look at David Duke.....does this mean everybody south of the Mason Dixon is a card caring cross burner

Look at rev. Wright....does this mean all black men of faith are anti America, anti government and anti white

Look at Terrell Owens....are all pro athletes self absorbed cry babies

My apologies for saying that you are uneducated, your paper wall proves me wrong on that point.
I am very proud of what I accomplished while I was in law enforcement, and to put me and 99 percent of the other boys in blue into the same class with that idiot is very upsetting. I may not have a lot of diplomas on my wall, but I do have a letter of commendation for pulling three people from a burning car that had rolled over on I-40 (Quay County).It is on the wall right over my desk. I still have people come up and shake my hand and I have been out of law enforcement for over ten years. No matter what you think of the police in your area, when it is 2am at your house and things have gone south, you or a family member are going to call 911. They are going to come out and you will be relived and thankful when the pull up

I just watched the video. Apart from the suspect being a disrespectful teenager, the officer was way out of line! Somebody with that short a fuse does not need to be wearing a badge or carrying a gun. As Dirty Harry once said, "he needs to reassigned to the rubber gun squad".

This type of incident DOES NOT happen all the time and the few times they do the officer is investigated. As a minimum they are usually relieved of duty and some get prison sentences. Even if the girl was verbally abusive and unruly this action against a 15 year old is unacceptable.

Lets do some painting with the big brush

Look at Bernard Madoff.....does this mean that all financial advisor's are thief's

Look at David Duke.....does this mean everybody south of the Mason Dixon is a card caring cross burner

Look at rev. Wright....does this mean all black men of faith are anti America, anti government and anti white

Look at Terrell Owens....are all pro athletes self absorbed cry babies

My apologies for saying that you are uneducated, your paper wall proves me wrong on that point.
I am very proud of what I accomplished while I was in law enforcement, and to put me and 99 percent of the other boys in blue into the same class with that idiot is very upsetting. I may not have a lot of diplomas on my wall, but I do have a letter of commendation for pulling three people from a burning car that had rolled over on I-40 (Quay County).It is on the wall right over my desk. I still have people come up and shake my hand and I have been out of law enforcement for over ten years. No matter what you think of the police in your area, when it is 2am at your house and things have gone south, you or a family member are going to call 911. They are going to come out and you will be relived and thankful when the pull up

Look at the HEADLINES any day of the week. Turn off "COPS" and try watching CNN for a change, and see the real world around us. That will answer all your questions. There isn't enough hard drive on this server to list it all. It's NOT just a "few bad apples" any more. It's a mentality which needs to be painted with a broad brush because it's a broad problem.

YouTube - Woman arrested for DWI, beat by police off camera

YouTube - Police Brutality

YouTube - A Lady Cop Accidentally Pulled the Trigger!

YouTube - Police take advantage of a Drunk Girl

YouTube - WOMAN GETS BEATEN BY POLICE! (OZONE AWARDS 2008)

YouTube - Police brutality can be funny!!!

YouTube - Woman gets tased for being a bitc.......

YouTube - Angry Woman Gets Tasered

YouTube - Ohio Woman Taser Several Times By Cop

YouTube - big women get tased

Look at the time line on the posts. It took me 10 minutes to find ten videos (you can't deny or refute video, it says it all. And these are JUST WOMEN being beaten and tazed. Imagine if I took MEN as well, and then went to news articles in text instead of just video. I spent time watching them and then writing this. So if I spent all night just searching and finding the cops who were STUPID enough to get caught, IMAGINE how many beatings, tazers and other cheap stuff goes by the boards.

Face it. Cops are bullies. Most of the cops I know my age are the kids who used to get beat up or their heads dunked in the toilets in school. So now they're out to pay back the world for their childhood shortcomings.

Beating on women. What a proud moment for them.

As we have said before there are some bad cops out there but there are also a lot of good cops. There are several members of my church that wear the badge. I know most of them personally and can tell you they are devote Christians. During my few years in law enforcement I met some that I would trust no farther than I could throw them but the majority that I came in contact with were decent men and women. Just like the bad examples of CHL holders that we have seen as examples in the news there are police both good and bad. I nor non of the rest of us I am sure would paint all CHL holders in a bad light because of the extreme examples of some that carry. Neither will I point my finger at all officers just because of some bad apples. For the good job most due to keep us safe I thank you.

i used to respect the law but i have seen some things in the last few years that happened to people that didnt deserve it at all being ruffed up by police and false charges made,i know not all police are like that but some get off by doing the ruff stuff theres no place on the force for people like that, its not like it used to be where your innocent till proven quilty now your quilty till you can prove yourself innocent.its getting more like a police state everyday.its getting harder to trust any officer after you see what some of them do and get away with it,

Look at the HEADLINES any day of the week. Turn off "COPS" and try watching CNN for a change, and see the real world around us. That will answer all your questions. There isn't enough hard drive on this server to list it all. It's NOT just a "few bad apples" any more. It's a mentality which needs to be painted with a broad brush because it's a broad problem.

The news does not gain ratings/subscriptions by showing every time an officer does something good.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back