Whats your Favorite Knife

The outback bowie knife. If it's good enough for my old friend, Mick Dundee, it's good enough for me.

Besides the Zero Tolerance 350 mentioned above I have three Emerson folders (favorite is a bowie), two Ruger/CRKT's, and two Cold Steel's that could be used as EDC's

I have a Zero Tolerance assisted folder for my EDC

If you have any interest in the next model up from the 350, a ZT 301 with Ti frame-lock, also Speed-Safe assited, "Ranger Green" G-10 scale, tiger-stripe DLC coating, S30V stainless steel blade, all in original box for less than half of it's MSRP, shoot me a PM.

I got the knife pretty cheap at an estate sale. No evidence of any use at all, except that the screws holding the pocket-clip in place are a little buggered-up. Apparently the former owner put Lok-Tite on 'em. I wanted to move the clip and tried a little too hard to break 'em loose. Never did get 'em broke loose, but the star heads did get damaged a little, and the knife's been livin' in a display case ever since. I'd estimate I've had it for around three years. Haven't cut so much as a thread hangin' off a T-shirt with it, and it doesn't look to have been used on anything more substantial than that before I had it. Basically the same blade as the 350, might even be identical, not sure about that, but the 301 has far superior materials with the Ti and G-10 and frame-lock construction.

Offer is good for anyone interested. Won't post price here because it's not a sales thread, but the "less than half" reference above should put you within $10 or $15 bucks of what I'm gonna ask for it. Great knife, just never carried it because I'm particular about how to configure my pocket clips. Let me know.

Blues

My favorite knife? Well I actually have 2. One is a steak knife and the other is a butter knife. Nothing like a good steak and a hot biscuit with a slab of melting butter on it. Actually I have a large lock blade knife I carry all the time in a leather sheath on my belt. It is made by a company called Colonial. Made in USA. I keep it sharpened on a honing stone I have at home. It is very sharp. Haven't tried to shave with it, but haven't see much it won't slice right through. I have had this knife for over 20 years.

I purchased this blade in 1997 for $140 AU. and its still as good as the day I purchased. Its a Rigid Bear. I used it when I used to pig dog, hunting feral boars with 2 dogs and a knife. Its been in the draw so long the brass is tarnished.:laugh:

Link Removed Link Removed

I picked up a Tops Steel Eagle in early 2000s. One of the best knives I have ever had. 1095 Carbon Steel with the Micarta Grips. Only had to ever sharpen it once. And through all those years its went through some car doors, sheet metal actually sliced it through it, processed many a animal, used as a hatchet. Its got great weight distribution and is a good throwing knife. I would never use any other brand and they certainly last a lifetime and then some.
162191f89c060c70eb77b352cb554750.jpg

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back