What's Your Best Trigger?

Kramer1113

When I look for a new Handgun one of my first considerations is the Trigger.
I have proven it to myself time and time again, The Better The Trigger The Better I Shoot.
My Ruger SR1911 has about a 3.5lb pull. It started around 5lbs but has really gotten sweet over the last 1-2,000 rounds.
For my my SR1911 is my best trigger.
The best I have ever found was on a Para Carry. It was about a 3lb trigger and was so smooth.

What's Your Best Trigger?

*Yes, I'm Gun Shopping*

Kahr CW9 (or one of a myriad of options)!

Sweetest trigger right out of the box... Smooth as glass..
Breaks at a consistent 6lb/ 7lb but it sure is smooth..

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

The absolute best trigger in my collection (and probably what would be the best trigger in anyone's collection) is a KIDD two stage target trigger at 8 oz/8 oz pull weight:

10/22 trigger

The best factory trigger I have ever had is on my wife's Taurus TCP - consistently smooth as butter all the way through the DAO pull:

1_pistols_taurus_738_tcp380_pink_like_new_88637.jpg

Howdy,

Back in the 80's I owned a Bill Wilson LE Accu-Comp pingun and it had the best S/A trigger of anything I've ever shot.

DA/SA trigger pull: I have an old from the 70's S&W Model 15-3 4" barreled .38 Special that is butter smooth. Probably about a 2lb SA trigger pull without any slack and a 5.5 - 6lb DA pull.

Striker fired: my Glock 35, which has fired over 15,000rds, has a light, smooth and very consistent trigger pull that's never over 3lbs.

As far as trigger pulls go it's hard to beat any of the Colt or S&W revolvers that were made back in the "Day" by Union employees. Some might have been a little heavy due to liability reasons but they still were very smooth and consistent.

Paul

The best out of the box trigger I have seen is my 10mm Witness Elite Match by TanfoglioLink Removed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These three all have nice triggers.

First is the FNS40--long, clean pull in DAO, fairly heavy. Always fires. Amazing weapon.

Second is the SR9c--quick, clean pull & break. Lightest pull of the three. CC dependable.

Third is the TCP---long, smooth pull, quick break, DAO. Shown w/ +1 ext. Finicky with hollow points, though.

Photo #1---FNS40, TCP .380

Photo #2---Ruger SR9c

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back