What's with all the murder-suicides lately?

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
Ok, so...first the Santa guy, then the 6 or 7-person shooting in LA, Link Removed. What's up with this business? You know...I can see adults getting mad at each other and whatever, but the kids didn't do anything. :sad:

A family of four, including two small children, were found dead in their Ohio home in what police believe was a murder-suicide.

Police refused to reveal exactly where in the single-story house the couple and their two children were found, but said the father left behind a suicide note. They wouldn't disclose the contents of the note.

We are on the brink of another great depression.... A guy in a neighboring community was in a standoff with police for almost 24hrs... he finally shot himself yesterday. Police entered the home and found several guns. This wasn't some guy living in a mobile home driving a rent-a-wreck, he had a nice house, neighborhood, etc... this seems to be happening a lot too as toreskha pointed out.

that's messed up.. I am tired of hearing about all of them too. it's pathetic that some think the only way out is this...

Ok, so...first the Santa guy, then the 6 or 7-person shooting in LA, Link Removed. What's up with this business? You know...I can see adults getting mad at each other and whatever, but the kids didn't do anything. :sad:

It's the economy, for sure. THis guy and his wife both recently lost their jobs, and his "excuse" for killing the kids was that he didn't want to burden anyone else with them. And when you believe that only you can save yourself, and you fail that task, the only way out is the coward's.

It's the economy, for sure. THis guy and his wife both recently lost their jobs, and his "excuse" for killing the kids was that he didn't want to burden anyone else with them.
That part is what really blew my mind. Even in tough times, he'd have had no shortage of good people lining up to take those kids. Children aren't a burden, they're a gift from God. This guy and/or his wife must have had an undiagnosed mental illness.

Now these kids look awesome to me...through no fault of their own they'll never be able to live a full life.

lupoe_1248128c.jpg

It's the economy, for sure. THis guy and his wife both recently lost their jobs, and his "excuse" for killing the kids was that he didn't want to burden anyone else with them. And when you believe that only you can save yourself, and you fail that task, the only way out is the coward's.

Actually it really wasn't the economy. The guy and his wife lost their jobs for falsifying forms and forging a signature.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back