What's the best laser for a Ruger SR9c?

lupant5

lupant5
I just purchased a Ruger SR9c for concealed carry and want to add a laser, anyone familiar with this handgun and laser types?

I have a brand new LG-449h for sale. PM Sent, several actually but my sent box still shows empty so I don't know if you will get them or not.

Awesome, thanks guys for the info. Thank you Verge, if I decide to go that route I will inbox you, I am doing a little more research.

Verge- I am curious. Why are you selling? Does this laser not meet your needs? I know posting issues may not help you sell it - if that's the case, maybe you could follow up after it's sold..

Verge- I am curious. Why are you selling? Does this laser not meet your needs? I know posting issues may not help you sell it - if that's the case, maybe you could follow up after it's sold..

Frankly, because I was a bone head. I was ordering a laser for my wife's LC9 and ordered the wrong stock number. Then to get the right one in time for Christmas I just ordered the correct one rather than going through the return and exchange process. So now I have a laser for an SR9c that is brand new and no SR9c to put it on. So I can either buy an SR9c or sell the laser. The SR9c is a fine gun, just don't need another 9mm handgun right now so I am offering the laser for $150 which is a screaming good deal for someone.

My wife does love hers and I have another CT laser on a S&W 5904 ... they make a great product.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back