What's next for SCOTUS? And Elections?

rickahyatt

OH, THIS 2nd Amendment Ruling IS NOTHING! Next Step? Will be when I am subpeona’d for my testimony on my past 30+ years as an US Army “Manchurian Candidate Study” subject.
(Go to Rick A Hyatt Gary Condit Markus Wolf Erich Mielke Aribert Heim Rainer Rupp Clyde Conrad Unabomber, Picasa, or Flickr to see just how immersed I AM in this espionage business - Hope you have Piclens, for I’ve got PHOTOS of past major spies I have known long-term along this line you won’t believe!)
That is to say, my own mission as a “Sleeper,” totally controlled, of course, by the FBI and (Double-Blind, unknowingly) “Social(ist) Services,” was to “Act up” (Utilizing special psychological and physical attributes such as clinical hypnosis and Celiac’s Disease, which causes reversible neopathy, and a "Yukky" personality) to the degree that I became “One of those who shouldn’t own a gun…" and thusly influence on-going anti-gun legislation. I was successful in helping Maui Waiver Form 2036 (Allowing the corrupt politicians to search a gun applicant’s ENTIRE LIFE’S medical, sexual etc. files) and then exploit same for political control purposes on Maui.
Coming then here to Wyoming, hearing of my “Reputation” they specially whipped up new Concealed Carry Permit Restrictions, for "Such a person like me…" Then, when I passed the NCIC, etc., and got a Florida Permit, valid here, the Viglilantes passed a special law - JUST FOR ME- ILLEGAL AS HELL - Such that it could not be used here, as quick examples.
My “Behavioral Programming?” To act unnaturally conservative, pro-Constitutional, openly Patriotic, and to be vocal in speech and writing about it. Be “Dumbed Down” and as if "Perverse" from the Celiac’s by deliberately eating bread and drinking beer for the effects of gluten upon me. Couldn’t have made a better target and/or “Dummy” for the Liberals to exploit as an “Example.”
The Liberal and Maternalistic Social(ist) Agencies have tried to have me Committed endless times, based on this Politically-Incorrect behavior, and hoping to find out more from me about my past high-ranking Intel Officer connections, which they hope are sexually-blackmail-related.
Now… Since so many anti-gun laws are based on the VIOLENT acts of the Columbine, Post Office, Mall otherwise-untraceable (By the APA, anyway) “Sleepers” (Otherwise as myself), then how can ANY OF THOSE LAWS BE VALID AT ALL? Since they are, as NRA VP Knox once said, "...Enemy action?"
Our corrupted politicians cannot be trusted to do anything but sell out our Rights in order to achieve personal powers, no matter where the "Resources" come from.
ALL GUN REGULATION MUST BE THROWN OUT!
... And that is only the tip of the iceberg. The reason I got put into this "Long-term (Make work) Study" was much more in that I had to go to ground with some vital espionage stuff. There is an on-going Assassination-For-Hire (Chandra, Palfrey, etc.) Team that has operated in DC for that time - Because in watching them, the Fed's thusly are led directly to the most high-ranking corrupt.
This thing is, to let this out before the American People just before this upcoming election - And that's my job! (This election is VITAL, militarily speaking) The names won't surprise you, but you can view the real-live photos and explanations on my website, and Picasa.
Spread it around if you want to help return the power to the People with the largest voter turnout in American History! I **** YOU NOT.

“Telling the truth during times of universal deceit will be a revolutionary act.” George Orwell, “1984″

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back