Whatever the left touches it ruins. The latest example is children

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Joe Biden's White House, through spokeswoman Jen Psaki, is threatening anyone who opposes his transgender promotions with the full power of the federal government through its Departments of Justice and Health and Human Services.

Thank God That This Is The Last (1948-2028) Generation​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Biden administration puts Alabama ‘on notice’ over bill to protect kids from genital mutilation​

The Alabama legislation, if signed, would penalize medical professionals who prescribe puberty blockers or who mutilate a child’s genitals.

Thank God That This Is The Last (1948-2028) Generation​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Child-grooming DISNEY linked to Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein’s PEDO island​

"It is better for him if a millstone is hung around his neck and he is thrown into the sea, than that he may cause one of these little ones to sin"
.(Luke 17:2)

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

FULL GROOMER: Discovery TV welcomes “pink palace” where children as young as 13 are being groomed for TRANSEXUALISM​

The Scariest Words In All Existence...
"Depart from Me, I never knew you"

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Another terrible shooting spree today. Add to this all of the thousands of children murdered by their mothers at America's Planned Parenthood facilities and it certainly has been a sad day.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

IT’S NOT THE GUNS: America’s left-wing culture of DEATH and self-mutilation is a FACTORY that produces mass shooters​

"In the wake of the mass shooting yesterday in Uvalde, Texas, we must remember that on the very same day, over 2,700 human babies were murdered in America via abortion factories, according to reliable abortion estimates."

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
In the wake of the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, we must remember that on the very same day, over 2,700 human babies were murdered in America by their MOTHERS via abortion factories.

Gun owners outnumber Democrats​

G50AE

"The Calvary began shooting."

It's cavalry, not Calvary or Calgary. Cavalry are soldiers on horse back, although the term has evolved to mean mechanized infantry. Calvary is the name of a hill where it is believed that Jesus of Nazareth was crucified. Calgary is a city in Canada where the 1988 Olympics were held, eh.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Liberals Condemn Tragic Shooting as “Child Sacrifice,” But Support the “Child Sacrifice” of Abortion​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Target Goes All In For Pride Month​

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads