Whatever the left touches it ruins. The latest example is children

G50AE

Getting back to the subject after Ringo attempted to hijack this thread, I've never met anyone who served in the military that refers to magazines as "clips". I have had people tell me that if you were in the military and referred to a magazine as a "clip" you would receive a fair amount of ridicule for doing so.

G50AE

You do realize that this is a firearms discussion forum? For the most part none of your posts have anything to do with firearms.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
You do realize that this is a firearms discussion forum? For the most part none of your posts have anything to do with firearms.
You do realize that this is a POLITICS & NEWS thread? If you don't like them then don't read them. Oh sorry, that involves common sense.

G50AE

Getting back to the subject after Ringo attempted to hijack this thread...
I guess that was a lost cause, perhaps this thread needs to be closed as it appears that further FIREARMS related discussion is not possible here.

G50AE

Why close the thread for you?

It's not so much for me for me, but for the benefit of the USA Carry Forum.

There are a number of other places for you to go.

And that's the thing, Ringo wants that. He or she has deliberately driven off most of the members who have previously previously posted here with his or her inane and quasi-insane postings most of which have nothing to do with firearms. His or her goal is quite obviously to turn these forums into his or her own personal echo chamber.

It is quite sad that this is allowed to continue. I can only think of two reasons why a person who do this. I have not decided which one applies, but either way I guess I should feel sorry for Ringo.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The Lukewarm Church - The Church of the Laodiceans
The Lukewarm Church - The Church of the Laodiceans

The Lukewarm Church-The Church Of The LAODICEANS

Drag Queen Story Hour For Children Comes To Church​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Feds form new strike force targeting ‘domestic terrorism’: Show Me the Parent and I’ll Show You the Crime?​

As each day goes by Americans are reminded of why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Fauci using American children as DUMPING GROUNDS for toxic vaccines: Children under four to receive THREE covid jabs, as other nations stop vaccinating kids​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
"How long before children are called to the principal’s office for being unwilling to state their pronouns? Or will all of our children go along with this? They will unless their parents spell it out for them."

~TRUTH...The New Hate Speech~​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Flood of Families Cancel Disney Memberships over Woke Company’s Leftist Agenda: ‘Walt Would Turn over In His Grave’​

God created man and woman; Democrats created all other genders.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

DISNEY CRUISE SHIP Employee Caught On Camera Molesting 11-Yr-Old Girl In Elevator…Disney Security Guard Investigating Sexual Assault Told “Keep your mouth shut!”…Disney Quietly Flew Accused Molester To India​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
~ MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. HELL IS A REAL PLACE ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.

Top Christian rips Biden for 'outrageous and vile attack against our precious kids'​

'Defies God's natural laws and grossly breaches all ethical boundaries'​

~ God created man and woman; Democrats created all other genders ~

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!” (Matthew 18:6-7).

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwells_22