Whatever the left touches it ruins. The latest example is children

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Parents, who only two days ago set their children free from CRT-peddling liberal politicians in Virginia, will not likely take kindly to Big Pharma marketing vaxxes to kids on the premise of giving them access to “superpowers” or to any politician​

'Superpowers'? 'Super Hero Politicians'? #HandsOffOurKids!​

Cyr

Well, well, what have we here...TWO POVLAV'S DOGS.

THEY READ THE POST
View attachment 1024
THEY THANK RINGO​
Ahh come on, Ring! It's all good clean fun. Imagine waking up one morning and finding your pajamas lying there on the bed without YOU in them! That would be kind of an end of the world event—Right! ;)

Kind of makes you wonder what Darby, MacDonald, and Scofield had in mind when they invented the Rapture, huh! A pile of empty suits scattered all about, a roast burning in the oven, a pilotless airplane, or a long line of people waiting outside of a Moderna clinic for their next booster shot?

Hey, did you know that according to the latest statistics all of these presumably free Covid shots are costing world governments, and those few American taxpayers who actually pay taxes (Ready?)

THIRTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS A DAY!

Believe me, Ring, I wish there really were such a spiritual 'escape hatch' as the Rapture. Why? Because, trust me on this, I'd be among the very first to buy a first-class ticket and get the hell out of this galactic insane asylum!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Ahh come on, Ring! It's all good clean fun. Imagine waking up one morning and finding your pajamas lying there on the bed without YOU in them! That would be kind of an end of the world event—Right! ;)

Kind of makes you wonder what Darby, MacDonald, and Scofield had in mind when they invented the Rapture, huh! A pile of empty suits scattered all about, a roast burning in the oven, a pilotless airplane, or a long line of people waiting outside of a Moderna clinic for their next booster shot?

Hey, did you know that according to the latest statistics all of these presumably free Covid shots are costing world governments, and those few American taxpayers who actually pay taxes (Ready?)

THIRTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS A DAY!

Believe me, Ring, I wish there really were such a spiritual 'escape hatch' as the Rapture. Why? Because, trust me on this, I'd be among the very first to buy a first-class ticket and get the hell out of this galactic insane asylum!
I don't wear pajamas, and as for the end of the world, according to Scripture that won't happen for another thousand years. The Rapture is something that we'll just have to agree to disagree about. As for getting out of this galactic insane asylum there are only two ways, dead or alive. I choose alive. THIRTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS A DAY sounds about right for those presumably free Covid shots, like Milton Friedman used to say, "There's no such thing as a free lunch". Peace.

Cyr

I don't wear pajamas, and as for the end of the world, according to Scripture that won't happen for another thousand years. The Rapture is something that we'll just have to agree to disagree about. As for getting out of this galactic insane asylum there are only two ways, dead or alive. I choose alive. THIRTY-FOUR BILLION DOLLARS A DAY sounds about right for those presumably free Covid shots, like Milton Friedman used to say, "There's no such thing as a free lunch". Peace.
Well, I made a mistake; and, now, I've got to 'eat crow' and correct the error: (Which, before you start gloating, is what you should do too with the Rapture.) ;)

'Big Pharma' is reported to be making $1,000 dollars each and every second of the day on the sale of various Covid-19 vaccines to 'Big Government'. So THAT would be 34 billion a year!

(Kind of puts America's presently overwhelming national debt into a clearer and more sobering perspective—Now doesn't it!)

G50AE

Well, I made a mistake; and, now, I've got to 'eat crow' and correct the error:
Which is somewhat ironically interesting because their is another poster that uses the handle crowsnake. I politely corrected her when she referred to a Glock magazine as a "clip" and rather than eat crow and admit to the error, she lectured me that it is not my place to come onto these forums and politely correct people when they refer to magazines as "clips".

Cyr

All three of my decorated, combat veteran, United States Marine Corps uncles used to refer to both MI Garand en bloc clips, AND MI carbine removable box magazines as 'clips'. They did the same thing with their 1911 pistols, too. Who cared? It was no big deal.

I do too; and, old as I am, I'll just bet that I can still outdraw and outshoot better than 90% of the people who, nowadays, insist upon being internet gun forum pedants by constantly pointing out the precise mechanical differences between stripper clips, and removable box magazines.

All ya gotta do is give me the cartridges and I'll know what to do with them. Besides, with a few Mauser C-96's aside, there is no pistol in current production today that uses stripper clips. With long arms like: M16's, M14's, SKS's and early AK47's? Yes, but there are no pistols.

So, why the big frigging deal? In my time I've known any number of outstanding gunmen; but, with the sole exception of internet gun forums, I've never known any professional gunman to make a remark like: "Hey, don't call that magazine a clip, OK!" "You're liable to confuse people, or show the real operators how dumb you are!" Only firearm designers and engineers, or internet gun forum jerk-offs, and tough guy wannabes do things like that.

In my experience, a real gunman—one of those mostly humorless, steely, hard-eyed killers—would never say something like that! It just isn't done anywhere except, of course, on these internet gun forums (where all 'the real pros' like to hang out!) ;)

Note: This little diatribe is NOT aimed at you. It's intended target is all of the IGF 'schmuckzoids' who so delight in repeatedly bringing the subject up. So, please, do not take it personally. It's not meant that way.

Last edited:

G50AE

And in my experience people who refer to magazines as "clips" do so out of ignorance because the only place they learned about firearms is through watching movies and listening to gangsta rap music.

I have on occasion seen other internet posters correct people when referring to magazines as "clips" and the overwhelming majority of the time, the person making the correction has been polite in doing so. The bottom line here is that if you don't want to receive such a correction, then don't refer to magazines as "clips". Getting upset at your correction is not going to do any good.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
All three of my decorated, combat veteran, United States Marine Corps uncles used to refer to both MI Garand en bloc clips, AND MI carbine removable box magazines as 'clips'. They did the same thing with their 1911 pistols, too. Who cared? It was no big deal.

Have to agree. When I was in the military (48th Infantry, 3rd Armored) they were called "clips". No one cared, it was no big deal.

Reactions: Cyr

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Well, I made a mistake; and, now, I've got to 'eat crow' and correct the error: (Which, before you start gloating, is what you should do too with the Rapture.) ;)

'Big Pharma' is reported to be making $1,000 dollars each and every second of the day on the sale of various Covid-19 vaccines to 'Big Government'. So THAT would be 34 billion a year!

(Kind of puts America's presently overwhelming national debt into a clearer and more sobering perspective—Now doesn't it!)
I don't gloat over Scripture, I simply present it as written and without error. America's present overwhelming national debt is nothing new to me. I had a clear and sobering perspective way back when it was only ONE TRILLION DOLLARS. Considering the past, if our government were to spend TEN MILLLION DOLLARS PER DAY for one year (365 days) =THREE BILLION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS, it would take 274 years to pay off ONE TRILLION DOLLARS DEBT. Now considering the present DEBT is TWENTY ONE TRILLION DOLLARS it would take 5,754 years to pay off our DEBT. What should be even more sobering is that we can't even afford to pay the INTEREST on the TWENTY ONE TRILLION. I believe that kind of puts America's presently overwhelming national debt into a clearer and more sobering perspective—eh?

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
2w21eX6HKTyHut00GJ9Jztoau2Ih-fBLYUwI6RlOULgiBA1Obvo6zdgFtdp5rMeegPx_lTo1RSV7JA=s1000-nd-v1

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Apparently you did not get that I am not laughing with you, but laughing at you. I am beginning to think you lack the maturity to be able to tell the difference between the two.
Like I said, the jokes on you. And I don't have to question your lack of maturity, your childish antagonistic & asinine posts & replies speak for themselves.

G50AE, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png
Trained by RINGO​

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena