What you guys been up to?

LOL that's because your the only rebel from PRMA who dares get a permit for a weapon. How dare you! You must be a nut case for wanting to carry around a firearm with you. It's people like you sir who make me fear for my life and i will be reporting you every time i see you. LOL or something like that is how it would go if someone from PRMA found this site.

LOL that's because your the only rebel from PRMA who dares get a permit for a weapon. How dare you! You must be a nut case for wanting to carry around a firearm with you. It's people like you sir who make me fear for my life and i will be reporting you every time i see you. LOL or something like that is how it would go if someone from PRMA found this site.

haha probably!! I don't even think we have many PRMA people on here. Man, c;mon PRMA wake up and get on this site...its pretty cool!

I don't know what happened or what, but this is the second day in a row I forgot...................my weapon, at home. :no:
I can see once here or there, but twice in a row??!!

I don't know what happened or what, but this is the second day in a row I forgot...................my weapon, at home. :no:
I can see once here or there, but twice in a row??!!

I have had my permit for almost a year now and have not carried. Every time i get the money to get my firearm family needs come up. I'm hoping in about six months or so i will be able to start carrying. I hear that if the weapon is to big you feel like leaving it at home more as it's a pain is that so?

Actually, it's not the same size, but smaller than my wallet! I've beem carrying the NAA .22LR Revolver that has the handle that folds into the gun hiding it. Clips on the inside of your waistband. I wear this (except for the past two days..lol) because it is much less of a hassle to unload and reload here in MA. when I get to work. The PF9 is what I was carrying but just too much of a pain in the ass to unload and load all the time especially using two safes in the car. At least with the NAA, I can wear it on me here at work and no one knows. Hey, it may be small but it is better than nothing for now.
S&W, in 6 more months it'll be Cristmas and you'll be without $ again.

Actually, it's not the same size, but smaller than my wallet! I've beem carrying the NAA .22LR Revolver that has the handle that folds into the gun hiding it. Clips on the inside of your waistband. I wear this (except for the past two days..lol) because it is much less of a hassle to unload and reload here in MA. when I get to work. The PF9 is what I was carrying but just too much of a pain in the ass to unload and load all the time especially using two safes in the car. At least with the NAA, I can wear it on me here at work and no one knows. Hey, it may be small but it is better than nothing for now.
S&W, in 6 more months it'll be Cristmas and you'll be without $ again.

LOL, yes i know the sad fact. But who knows maybe the fat man will bring me one. I was thinking more around income tax time. If we still have gun rights by then. I just read today that they are going to Ban Assisted opening knifes and any knife that can be opened with one hand. They will still be legal in the state you live but if you carry it across state lines they will arrest you for trafficking. I just made a post about it. Whats next a chain saw ban?

Well, you folks have a good one. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Bike Rain WeekEnd in Laconia. I'll be taking with me the KelTec PF9, Taurus PT25 and the NAA .22LR .
Wife and I stay at a friends place in Tuftonboro which is on the opposite side of Lake Winnipasauki at Weirs Beach Laconia NH for those who do not know. On a "normal" day, we ride all day then get back to the homestead and park the bikes in the barn for the night. Then the drinks come out! Since it'll be raining, there will be less riding and probably more drinking. If this happens, then the weapons will end up being locked up since we are not going anywhere riding. Have a good weekend and see ya back here on Monday (IF we're all still here).

Yeah it's bike week i forgot about that. LOL i stay away from that end of the state at bike week. Only been to Laconia a few times and that was for schooling to look at the Tech college for fire science degree. Hope you have fun.

Well, you folks have a good one. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Bike Rain WeekEnd in Laconia. I'll be taking with me the KelTec PF9, Taurus PT25 and the NAA .22LR .
Wife and I stay at a friends place in Tuftonboro which is on the opposite side of Lake Winnipasauki at Weirs Beach Laconia NH for those who do not know. On a "normal" day, we ride all day then get back to the homestead and park the bikes in the barn for the night. Then the drinks come out! Since it'll be raining, there will be less riding and probably more drinking. If this happens, then the weapons will end up being locked up since we are not going anywhere riding. Have a good weekend and see ya back here on Monday (IF we're all still here).

Have a good time man! That sounds like it will be fun. I want to get a bike and learn how to ride.

Prayer said.
After going to the dump yesterday on my way back to the house in the pouring rain mind you, at the firehouse they had the Scouts having a ceramony for Burning worn/tattered US Flags. I've never been to one before and don't know if I even missed anything as far as an introduction or something, but when I got there, I parked, got out, stood and watched. I asked how many flags they have gone through so far and their reply was "oh about 120 so far".
It kind of felt good watching because you know it was being done "properly" and more a ceremonial event.

Thanks, Sambo.

This is how we carry in NH
3669708374_0f9ac3f6e6_o.jpg
This was taken at a camp ground over the weekend. He is carrying one handgun, a claymore sword on his back, a knife,laser pointer, and a flashlight. He often open carry's a AR-15 pistol around the capitol and other city's/towns.

Well, MAYBE Some of us carry like that in NH, but I certainly don't wear the kilt.
(not knocking him, but I think I'll pass on that one)

LOL. well your free to do so if you want. When i said that i was more so talking about the guns and not the kilt. Half the people in NH don't carry like that it was for fun that i said that lol.

haha to be honest....I think I was too focused on the firearms to notice the kilt but now that you mention it...leave the kilt at home (nothing against them). I love this pic! Its going on the wall at work saying "Gotta love NH"

haha to be honest....I think I was too focused on the firearms to notice the kilt but now that you mention it...leave the kilt at home (nothing against them). I love this pic! Its going on the wall at work saying "Gotta love NH"

Sorry i got that wrong he was carrying Three handguns on top of the Ar-15 and the HUGE ass sword on his back. Was carrying a Sig, keltech,and a Smith and Wesson 500 ( i think) Here is a video of him for you to drool over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2S...yreport.com/frontpage&feature=player_embedded

Porc Fest? Never heard of it. I ended up getting sucked in watching Ridley Reports/video's. Shit, I better get back to work..ya think?!

haha I better get back to work. I am trying to figure out what savage I want to start with. I posted in the long gun section as well. Haha decisions decisions. Good thing my boss is out

Porc Fest? Never heard of it. I ended up getting sucked in watching Ridley Reports/video's. Shit, I better get back to work..ya think?!

It's a huge get together for all the Free states ( people who have moved to Nh from other states for more freedoms) As well as native NHer's who are in the movement. I'm sure Y'all will watch the videos and will get a idea of the kind of stuff they do.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back