What would you get?

njsportsman

I have been kicking the tires on the next handgun to buy. I own a few already and are all modest priced guns $400 $600 range. I have a few extra dollars and want to go big aka Colt or SIG to name a couple. I really like the SIG M11-A1 what a shooter. i also like the Colt 1911's as well as some of the higher end Springfield's. My question is what would you buy if you could only do it once spend a $1000 on a firearm what would it be? It's not necessarily for CCW because I live in the Peoples republic of NJ and can't carry. Another 2 years and I'm hopefully I'm out. I have CCW guns G19 for instance great gun wouldn't trade it for anything. Now some of you may only own the higher end guns and God bless if that's the case but, if you could only do it once what would it be? I know it's all about what fits you and all that. Just asking opinions because maybe something out there I don't know of. Thanks

We have owned many different handguns over the years and we always come back to Glocks. Springfields are our next most common purchases. Colt 1911 would be a good one if you don't have one. Best thing to do is go to the store, look amd hold them all....something will wow you. It's such an individual decision because they will feel better or worse to you than someone else.

Only thing that comes to mind would be a S&W 500 Snub. Has no real practical purpose, just want one.

Only thing that comes to mind would be a S&W 500 Snub. Has no real practical purpose, just want one.

+1. Another option would be a Ruger Redhawk Standard or Alaskan in .454 Casull. For the Ruger Redhawk Standard, a scope would be cool too.

S&W in 357 or 44 mag , any model that trips your trigger they hold value and shoot well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After many years, I finally found an excellent 1911 that was affordable. I bought a Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical in 9mm. It has a lot of bells and whistles, has a lifetime warranty and was slightly under $500 OTD. It has been flawless and almost everyone that has one has been very pleased.Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back