What woud have done in this situation?

I would shoot till Im empty. Most people like that scatter when shots are fired. If they are still coming I'll start slashing throats and any appendages I can get at.

'We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

I was a little bit more than disturbed by the tone by the officer's statement in the article. The underlying message of it is no big deal it is "just a group of kids" makes it sound as the actions of the kids were justified. Sorry but I don't share the same sentiments. A group of 50 thugs is still a group 50 thugs whether they wear colors or not.

what would I have done in the situation?

When I fear my wife and children as well as my own life are in danger...in order to protect my loved one..I will draw my 9mm to defend....because all i want to do is to stop the life thread....Hope that will never happened in my life...but if it does....I will prepare for that moment....

I would have tried to retreat into the house if possible and then hold down the fort. But once I or my family was attacked (by multiple attackers) I would start shooting until I emptied all three of my mags. Then out would come both of my knifes (one for each hand) if there was still anyone there wishing to continue the confrontation. If I'm going down I'm taking out as many of them as I can. I don't condone the racial BS. In my state I would have been within my legal rights to protect myself, my family and my property.

There was a note way up in the first of the thread that said something like we can't let this happen to our country. Well, it is here. Last week there was a post about something happening in Chicago. I have seen it in Indianapolis on a smaller scale in the 90s. This in Ohio. I wonder why we don't hear about it in other parts of the country? And most folks think that one extra mag is enough? (Is two extras enough?) I recall a lot of jokes about it at IDPA matches.

I am for caning! It would send enough of a message to borderline wanna-bees to deter them to leading better lives and minimize the ammo needed for the really BGs.

Final note on this thread, if you are planning on harming my family or myself you are planning to going to he hospital at a minimum and the morgue at a max. School zone or not.

Wow!!!! You really sound upset even a Lil hateful!!!! Relax man you are making it out to be about race and you never answered the question ......what would you do??

What would you have done in this situation?

I would have taken down the leader and two or three of the main aggressors n take my family to safety. But in reality in this situation I KNOW the law would then look at me as the criminal and lable my defense of my family a "hate crime".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back