What to expect

IM going in for my LTC Class A interview tomorrow in the City of Haverhill anyone have experience with this? If not any basics I should expect to be asked??

Can't speak to Haverhill but in Co Springs they ask for your ID, confirm your records check is clean and issue your license with a smile and wish you a pleasant day. When I got mine several years ago I had to wait about 3 weeks after submitting my paperwork because there were so many applications for CCW licenses. By the way, the sheriff here in El Paso county is a outspoken supporter of concealed carry.

jw

Welcome to the forum neighbor! Sorry, but I have not run into this because I'm a NH res., but there are a few on here that I'm sure will be chiming in very soon to answer your question/s. Good luck!

IM going in for my LTC Class A interview tomorrow in the City of Haverhill anyone have experience with this? If not any basics I should expect to be asked??

Good luck! You can expect to be asked questions as to why you want it, your background, what expierence you have with firearms. Depending on the department and officer they may try to discourage you or get you a lesser license. It really depends on your department and officer. PRMA has it so each town can have a different say than the next (which is total BS). Good luck and let us know how it goes!

UPDATE: Well My interview came and went and it was nothing much more that some basic questions and small talk was basically told if I dont hear form the Detective then all is good and based onhis prelminary check he said my record looked good so expect it in 6-8 weeks

UPDATE: Well My interview came and went and it was nothing much more that some basic questions and small talk was basically told if I dont hear form the Detective then all is good and based onhis prelminary check he said my record looked good so expect it in 6-8 weeks

CONGRATS! You had a positive expierence!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back