What NOT To Wear Shooting

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
It was the only sweater I had at the time but I suggest NOT wearing anything white. I've got black specs all over the front of it now! DOH!

Link Removed

I don't think my wife would ever let me shoot with white on... she is a clean freak... drives me nuts sometimes lol.. she'll spend a half hour trying to get all the dirt grains off the bottom of her boots.

Don't forget to add low neck lines or sloppy neck lines, when shooting any semi auto, those MT's are hot enough to leave a blister.

I had actually never thought about this. I guess it is pretty obvious, but apparently I am not the only one that never thought of it. Thanks for pointing it out. I hope it wasn't your favorite sweater.

Personality!!!

Those black spots add personality to my shirts. I conjure up fond memories when my wife points to the black spots on my clothes and right then begin planning when I will be able to go and add additional spots.

eventually it will be black on the front and white on the back might be kind of cool to see how long it will take. I wore a lime colored shirt to a dirt track race one night about the samething happened, new shop towel.

DJ58

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back