What New Firearms Would You Pick Up?

IheartTedNugent

So me and a co-worker were discussing the upcoming election and he told me
"the day Obama gets elected I am going to go out and buy two new semi-automatic firearms"
I have been thinking this might not be such a bad idea to do something like this.

My weapon of choice I will pick up would probably be the H&K G3/A3

What do you guys think about this situation?
What new firearm would you pick up?

This is a no-brainer

AR-15A2

Beretta M-9 (92FS)

an armagedon's worth of ammo and 200 cases of MRE's

Accdoring to the news this morning Obama is ahead 47% to 44% (something like that)

I am getting a Sig this weekend, but I would def get some type of AR-15 and probably another semi-auto handgun most likely 9mm.

God keep praying Obama does not get in

I wouldnt mind a new XD-m 9mm 19+1 but I dont knwo what to do with the XD-9:wacko:
and while were at it.....I have space in the barn, a nice Merkava MK-4 would fit nicely :big_boss:

Well, whoever gets in won't really matter on the weapon I get because I probably won't have any $ to get one!
BUT, it won't keep me from buying any in the future. Man, there are so many Toyz out there............

If money were no object what I would like would be a SCAR-light tactical/223 and a SCAR-heavy tactical/308. A Benelli M4 shot Gun. A Sig 250 pistol. A lot of ammo. Now what realistically I could afford? I might have to settle for a lot of ammo.

Mine would have to be a S+W 6" 44 mag. Or a 460,for blowing out the block of the bad SUVs that come around here.:crazy_pilot:

Probably just an AR15 lower or two. I really need to get my 6.5 grendel build started. Then more bullets, powder, and primers to load up all the brass sitting in my garage.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back