What New Firearms Would You Pick Up?

Sheesh! Why not just get a bazooka or a stinger? lol

I could afford to take this rifle out into the desert and shoot it a bit (a little bit) every month or so. I could never justify the cost of shooting a bazooka or stinger.

I could afford to take this rifle out into the desert and shoot it a bit (a little bit) every month or so. I could never justify the cost of shooting a bazooka or stinger.

I understand. I was just trying to be funny.:girl_wacko:

I got my Moss 500 in anticipation of Obama losing. His fanatical supporters scare me and I intend to be ready if they come knocking.

I'm pretty much not spending any money until after the election, because I have to fund my own campaign. If he wins, I'm going to get started on building an AR-15. That man will bring us nothing but trouble.

New firearm

I believe that I would have to get me one more XD9mm. I only have two but I want one more. I want a XD9mm sub-compact in the green polymer.

The XD9mm is my primary out & about carry weapon, I would not trade it in for any other weapon for true functionality and durability, it is a small fella that fits into the palm of my hand but with 1 COR©BON 9mm HP is all it takes to stop a bull-sized BG with just one well placed shot.
Good choice [email protected] and please look up the XD social group to get others spins on Springfield Arms perfection.

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
I just looked at Springfields new XDm in 9mm yesterday. It felt nice in my hand and with 19+1 capacity and 4 1/2 in barrel it would make a great gun to use when I take pistol classes. I think it just moved up a few slots on my list.

Sheesh! Why not just get a bazooka or a stinger? lol
I understand. I was just trying to be funny.:girl_wacko:

Honest--I was trying to be a bit fascetious too, but if I did somehow come into possession of this rifle I could conceivably reload for it and afford to shoot it occassionally. I could never afford to shoot even practice rounds out of the others$ on more than an annual basis. I do think you (we) are qualified to own any of them though...

(so, if you buy a bazooka or a stinger--how about inviting me over to shoot a round or two?)

Last edited:
I am searching for a comfortable CC in .45 as i was told this is good stopper. I have Glk 23, however, it seems a bit big under a suit coat or on the belt...thoughts? and slao holstering...what to use. D

I am currently having a close friend building me an M-4. I also just piccked up my second Springfield XD, a sub-Compact HiCap 9mm. This is my 3rd pistol in 5 weeks, so I am stocking up. When the S--- goes down, I don't know which side I will be on, but I will be strapped.

Michael of Winder-Barrow
:crazy_pilot:

Buy some lowers now. Depending on how things work out, they might quintuple in price by 2012.

Only if Obama doesn't ban them; after all, they are part of that class of scary looking guns that antis like to refer to as "assault weapons."

I don't know that those will ever be available to civilians since they probably fall under the post-1986 ban. You could get a Masterkey though.
I'm referring to the shotgun itself, not a select fire AR-15. You should be able to use the shotgun with any AR-15. Short barreled shotguns and rifles do not fall under the Hughes Amendment only burst and full auto (sub)machine guns.

What new firearms

The thing to do, rather than sit around and dream what firearms we wouldbuy, is to do something to help prevent the further erosions of our Second Amendment rights. We are losing the legacy that the Founding Fathers gave us, and we must take action to stop it. The best thing I have found you can do is to contact Front Sight Resorts. Dr. Piazza has built a complex in the Nevada desert near Las Vegas that provides the best shooting instruction in the world, and is turning around the anti-gun people by offering them free classes at Front Sight. They provide a level of firearms instruction higher than that in the military or law enforcement. I am becoming a member of the Founder's Society, as I cannot afford to take classes or join the First Family. I am on a very limitied income, but support Dr. Piazza. Contact [email protected] and ask for the legacy DVD and the recent special offer. From the way many of you speak, some of you can afford it, and I wish it were available to all. They are now teaching more shooters than all the other shooting schools COMBINED. It might be worth your while to look into.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back