What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I don't personally own an AK but my dad does. I'd like to get one eventually. Here's a pic of me shooting my dad's Century International Arms AK.

Link Removed

My AK

Hi all just joined the AK47 group. Here is a picture of my AK47 Romarm 7.62x39. I just put a scope on it and I love the way it shoots. Just an all round fun gun to take to the range.

AK47update.jpg

I guess I should have posted here first:) here is my romanian AK-47 in the desert of Utah. such fun memories!
AK-47.jpg

Arsenal SLR-95... milled receiver, no bayonet lug or cleaning rod. Has an Ultimak and a red dot sight on it as well as a 922(r) compliance kit.

Norinco MAK-90 ... 922(r) again, no bayonet lug, UTG rails and another red dot sight.

The SLR is, of course, a little heavier, but dammmmm it's a solid chunk of metal. The MAK could use a nice parkerizing or perhaps a coat of moly- paint.

Looks like Kimber has the WASR 10 and Scarwcrow has the SAR 1. Both Romanian Kalashnikov's... I have a WASR 10.. The WASR 10 doesn't have the dimples stamped into the magazine well. These dimples keep the mag from wobbling...

Here's mine. Romanian AK in 7.62x39. Had black synthetic stock set but I added the Russian Red wood set.
IMG_0781.jpg

I guess I've got some:
Mak90 converted to underfolder 7.62
CIMG0027.jpg

WASR2 5.45
WASR740005.jpg

Tantal 5.45
TantalRTfolded.jpg

Saiga .308 with FAL
L1Saiga308.jpg

If I were more computer savvy I would post a picture but as it is I will just have to tell you that I have a Romanian AK47 "pistol".

My new Saiga

I just got this Saiga AK-47. It's a 7.62x39 and I added the scope to help my poor old eyes :sarcastic: I've had it out to the range a couple of times now and it shoots great.

Link Removed

Norinco MAK90, barrel shortened to 14 inches, UTG quadrail, tactical light, red dot sight.

For any ATF agents, it's 16 inches with the permanently attached muzzle brake. :tongue:

Norinco MAK90, barrel shortened to 14 inches, UTG quadrail, tactical light, red dot sight.

For any ATF agents, it's 16 inches with the permanently attached muzzle brake. :tongue:

Do you think the ATF monitors this site too? Glad you added that last bit to cover your, um, well you know.:pleasantry:

Do you think the ATF monitors this site too? Glad you added that last bit to cover your, um, well you know.:pleasantry:

Maybe :laugh:

The best part was not realizing it until I got home after buying it. because the muzzle brake that was on it before was too short. Glad I didn't get pulled over for speeding by a knowledgeable LEO. The guy (young kid, 20) freaked when I called him back and told him he had a Class 3 weapon in his possession for all that time.

chineese, milled reciever, hunter model, checkered wood has 386 stamped on left side sorry no pics. paid $150 for gun w/4 five shot mags,2-30's and a 75 rnd drum early 90's

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back