What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster?

What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster?

• 3 Speed Holsters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama Holsters The Ranger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Biancho Basket Weave

• Blackhawk

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Blackhawk Ambi hip holster

• Blackhawk QCQ*

• Blackhawk Serpa CQC*

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Comp-tac paddle

• Crossbreed Holsters

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Desantis

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Don Hume

• Don Hume 721

• Fobus paddle holster

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • K Holster

• Old Faithful Holsters

• Raven Concealement

• Safari Level III

• Uncle Mike's slider

• Total voters
Back pocket holster. A thief asks for my wallet - he's gonna get a gun. Or maybe I'll throw my wallet just short of him and when he stands back up he'll be looking at the gun - so many options. :blink:

You carry a back pocket holster openly?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

You carry a back pocket holster openly?

doggie-1.gif

I prefer to carry my weapons in thigh holsters. I feel it looks more professional and it lets the thugs know that I'm not to be messed with.

Just bought a Serpa CQC for my Sig P245 (the P229 fits great). The thing is, it's EXTREMELY difficult to take off with the paddle configuration. Has anyone figured out a way to overcome this? I am hesitant to simply grind off the lower tab until I am sure I want to keep it, but this may be the best fix.

The Blackhawk Serpa CQC is my only open carry holster. I've tried others but they just don't allow the quick, natural draw of the Serpa.

I love Link Removed and determined to go lesser.but I don't even feel like I'm wearing it most of the time.It's comfortable while I'm driving, and comfortable even laying down.

If and when I Open Carry, it’s a Safariland Drop Holster, on a 2.25” tactical belt. I work on my property a lot. There are many cats and bears nearby.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Pancake holster with thumb break ... and whichever making seems good overall, Bianchi the one's I have now.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back