what is up with people on this forum?

For some on here it is THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!!!

We are gun owners therefore according to liberal logic we are haters and from the hater vessel flows the diatribes and folksiness you see on this forum.

What does apvb stand for?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

My guess is that he is one of those extremely annoying people that feel the need to share the music (or at the least the bass) they are playing in their car with everyone around them:

Link Removed

I would think a forum to be a collective source of information, not a battle ground for belittling and judgement. Most of what I see on here is people who feel a need to stroke themselves with the shame they can produce unto others...

I'm just curious as to why the need is present for this immoral behavior and a general lack of communitive health.

Speaking of members who seem to belittle and be judgmental--

I suggest you take a look in the mirror and re-examine your own post. (Just sayin")

Seriously, this is one of the best forums on the net! You'd be real hard pressed to find a forum that allows such free flow of information. (and on a vast array of subjects)

But, with the freedom to express ones views & opinions also comes the chance that you may be called to task on what said opinions. My suggestion is to relax & enjoy the forum. But, be prepared to back up what you may post.

Welcome to the forum!

-

I would think a forum to be a collective source of information, not a battle ground for belittling and judgement. Most of what I see on here is people who feel a need to stroke themselves with the shame they can produce unto others...

I'm just curious as to why the need is present for this immoral behavior and a general lack of communitive health.

"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never harm me". When you are just a anonymous internet contributor it is easy to say things that you might not say in a more personal interface. Chill, ignore, read cogent and intelligent comments and replies and don't worry about the impersonal banter. Then again, what you may think is shameful behavior may be normal for many.

Howdy,

I too found this forum while searching for CCW laws in various states.

Entertaining? Oh, yeah! That's a plus for this forum. I truly get a kick out of the "+40yo SWM w/out kids ( thank God! ) that live with their Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement" crowd. They have a "unique" way of looking at things.

The funny/strange/humorous/etc. part is they think they are normal and their line of thinking isn't abnormal.

Paul

P.S. For "Words of Wisdom" see my sig line.
Cognitive Dissonance. Research it, please get help.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back