What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster?

What is your favorite Concealed Carry Holster?

• Bianchi 5

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Bianchi 7

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Blackhawk CQC IWB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • Blackhawk Serpa

Votes: 25 3.1%
  • Blackhawk Serpa II OWB

Votes: 25 3.1%
  • Blackhawk Serpa with paddle

Votes: 24 3.0%
  • Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealed

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Comp-Tac Belt Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comp-Tac CTAC Holster

• Comp-Tac Infidel

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Gladiator

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan

• Comp-Tac Paddle

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Concealed Comfort Cell Pal

• Crossbreed MicroClip

• Crossbreed MuniTuck

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • Crossbreed QwikClip

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

Votes: 264 32.7%
  • Custom Kydex

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • Custom Leather

Votes: 27 3.3%
  • Desantis Inner Piece IWB

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • DeSantis Nemesis

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Desantis pancake with thumb break

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Don Hume

Votes: 19 2.4%
  • FIST #20 ADJUSTABLE IWB

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Fobus HK-1-LH

• Fobus standard paddle

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • Galco CCP

• Galco Front Pocket Horsehide

• Galco Kingtuck IWB Holster

Votes: 27 3.3%
  • Galco Miami Classic Shoulder holster system

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Galco MOB Middle of Back Holster

• Galco N3 IWB Holster

• Galco Pocket Protector Holster

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Galco Push Up Inside The Pant Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galco Royal Guard Inside The Pant Holster

• Galco SC2 Inside Pant Holster

• Galco Scout Clip On Inside Pant Holster

• Galco Skyops Holster

• Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Galco Summer Comfort Inside Pant holster

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster

• Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

• Galco UDC Ultra Deep Cover Holster

• Galco USA Ultimate Second Amendment

• Galco V-HAWK IWB Holster

• Galco Waistband Inside The Pant

• Galco Walkabout Inside The Pant

• JSHolsters JS IWB

• Kholster

Votes: 38 4.7%
  • Kirkpatrick

• Kramer Leather IWB

• Milt Sparks VM-2

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • Mitch Rosen rig

Votes: 15 1.9%
  • N8squared Tactical

Votes: 39 4.8%
  • Pure Kustom Holsters Black Ops Pro

• Raven Concealment

• Ross Leather Pocket Holster

• S&W Fanny Pack

• Smart Carry

Votes: 23 2.8%
  • Thunderwear

• Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage

• AceCase tuckable

• Simply Rugged

• Total voters
....Nice Poll.....For myself it is a "Bianchi 100",,weather its with a Glock,or a SIG,thank you. :pleasantry:

Love, love love my Kholster and I can support a local business at the same time. Super comfortable and keeps my SR9c tucked in close to my body (most holsters give me the "old west gunslinger" look since I have hips lol). Also the fact that I can customize it by trimming it to a size/shape that is user friendly without voiding the warranty - priceless!

Last edited:
Hands down! Silent Thunder by Garrett Industries. Yes, I'm affiliated with Garrett. It was my favorite before I went to work there. I like it because it is a great concealment holster, as well as open carry. I've never owned a holster with a better or smoother draw.

It is without question: my "Cover Up IWB" by Tucker Leather

If it is concealed: that is what it should be and no one should be able to tell that you have a gun on! When I went to a Weapons training class, the instructor was looking for guns to make sure they were unloaded and he could not even tell that I had my Kimber 1911 Pro Crimson Carry II inside my pant's waste band, under my tucked in shirt. It also had a loaded 8 round mag and ED Brown Maxi mag well.

It is so comfortable that you cannot even tell that you have it on. The rough side is out as advised by Rob Longenecker, which helps to hold it right where you put it and the smooth side in reduces gun wear.

I have found that the tightness of your belt draws the gun’s grip into your side. The way the J hook is attached to the holster with the built in spacer allows the shirt to be tucked in easily over the gun and at the same time tilts the top of the gun into your side.
This holster is so comfortable that I cannot understand why someone else has not voted for this holster and why this holster is not a selection on the voting list!
I can't vote for something that isn't on the list, but I guess they can't have all the holsters made on the list.
Holster can be seen at: Link Removed
Keep on makin great holsters Tucker and thanks Rob for the advice!

Last edited:
I carry a S&W 4513 TSW in a Galco jackass sholder rig.

Be socialable and respectifull to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them.

Love, love love my Kholster and I can support a local business at the same time. Super comfortable and keeps my SR9c tucked in close to my body (most holsters give me the "old west gunslinger" look since I have hips lol). Also the fact that I can customize it by trimming it to a size/shape that is user friendly without voiding the warranty - priceless!

Dragon, have you tried using "Mink Oil" on the leather? It makes the leather really soft and pliable. Recommended by Jimmy at Kholster!
I agree with your comments totally!

Dragon, have you tried using "Mink Oil" on the leather? It makes the leather really soft and pliable. Recommended by Jimmy at Kholster!
I agree with your comments totally!

I have been caring for leather saddles and bridles for over 30 years so I have all sorts of things to soften and treat leather. I actually used neatsfoot oil and a weatherproofing conditioner which helped to smooth and soften the edges after I cut them. It is now soft, pliable and sweat resistant to boot :)

favorite holser

I have two favorite holsters that I use daily. One is a pocket holster for my Ruger 380, the second is a belly band holster that I have made by an Amish Family in upper Ohio.

During the ccw classes I teach I show the students several variations of holsters. Most of them will buy either a pocket holster or the belly band.

I qualify twice per year and draw and reholster using the belly band.

pat Olvey
email [email protected]

If I've got my pants or shorts on there's a good chance a Supertuck Deluxe with my Glock 23 is inside. :biggrin:

Hell, I knew the answer to that one even before I voted. Crossbreed Supertuck is a great holster and they have awesome marketing.

Neither of mine are there. At work I wear a 511 tactical vest. After work in jeans an inexpensive Uncle Mike's IWB. My least favorite holster is already listed. My Smart Carry is worn with slacks or cargo shorts. The weapon doesn't bother me but the velcro waistband does.

I got two CB supertucks. One for my Glock 27 and one for my Kahr PM9. CB is the only one that makes holsters for guns with the Crimson Trace laser guard attached. Got that on all my carry guns.

u left out no holster at all....since i know ppl that toss their guns in their pockets without a pocket holster..

and u also left out how i carry....with a belt clip....both of my carry guns are keltecs a p-11 and p3at (yes i believe that 2 is 1 and 1 is none) have belt clips and that is how i carry...the p3at is clipped in weak side front pocket.....

have had ppl ask what type of knife i had when i showed them the clip from outside of pants......

and the p-11 is on my strong side in the waistband @ 3 o'clock

I didn't vote since my favorite is my Kydex holster that I make myself. No choice for homemade holsters!:wink:

After seeing your holsters, I'm impressed! One of these days I need to get into making them myself! ;)

For the record, I own two crossbreed holsters - Supertuck Deluxe for XD 45 Compact, and a Micro Clip for Ruger LCP

Love them both, and plan on getting another SuperTuck for 1911.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back