What is the best IWB Holster?

I have two I like.
Garrettindustries for my 1911. Very comfortable right out of the box and nicely finished. This is now my edc rig.
Link Removed
And http://theisholsters.com/ for my 9mm. Well made and comfortable after break in.

Alien Gear makes a good one. And if you get a new gun you can trade in your shell( for free) or buy a new shell and keep the one you have. My nephew bought the iwb holster with 3 different shells.

I use a crossbreed for my px4 storm and I have to admit it is the most comfortable I have ever had. I'm thinking about getting one for my pt111.

I like the Defender Pro Series

RawDogTactical.com

Those actually look pretty good! May have to try one out for my shield. I've had Crossbreeds in the past and currently using a Milt Sparks VM2. But for the hybrids I stopped buying Crossbreeds since there no better than the ripoffs that cost literally half. But I must says N82 tactical's are INSANELY comfortable, but no combat cut.

What I'm finding is that any holster in the plus-$100 category tends to be good.

I have a few under that price point both IWB and OWB that work OK, but the Mitch Rosen, Milt Sparks end of things tend to work out a lot better.

There is no best-only what is best for you. Strangely, I find the lowly Uncle Mike's iwb to work best for me. I carry a full size gen 3 smith autoloader or a j frame in them with no issues.

If I carry all day, Crossbreed Supertuck is my go to. Very comfortable and stays put. If I put on and off multiple time in day (like when I get to work, church, etc), I use a Don Hume 715. Great holster for slipping inside the waste band quickly or just for storage in the glove box.

Not to be glib but the best holster is the one you wear every day.

Personally I wear an IWB made by KHolster, but he has gone out of business.

Naturally everybody thinks the one the use is the best, and I'm no exception. Been using a Pro-Carry Deep Comfort IWB, from The Holster Store, for years.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back