What is oozing out of our ground?

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
What do you do when you notice the backyard sprinkler is producing a rainbow of colors? You make a video out of it, exposing the vast amounts of impurities in the water. They're brainwashing us with this stuff, you know. :wink:

YouTube - Conspiracy Fail

she's so stupid it's not even funny..........remember these people VOTE!!!!!!:help:

What is---

Toreksha, I really don't know if you are pulling our collective legs or are serious. The prism effect has been around since the Big Bang. Sunshine hitting a mist of water or a film of oil on water will display the colors of the rainbow. This is nothing new. Keep your posts coming.

Toreksha, I really don't know if you are pulling our collective legs or are serious. The prism effect has been around since the Big Bang. Sunshine hitting a mist of water or a film of oil on water will display the colors of the rainbow. This is nothing new. Keep your posts coming.
The title of this video is "physics fail" and it's from the "FailBlog" Youtube channel, about people who do dumb things (and is consistently hilarious). What do you think? :biggrin:

And the point of all of this is...........?
It's the off-topic section. The point is that stupid people are funny.

Dadburn all yoor fancy talk!

I'll uh tell yuh whut. I see through all yoor fancy "prismatic effect" gobbledy gook "syentific" talk. It's a conspiracy! I reckon, with all them rainbows, it must be a plot by all the homersekshuls!

:wink:

Seriously, it does make me feel a little bit embarrassed on behalf of this woman. Granted, she does probably vote, but she is also probably somebody's mom. Right now her kid(s) are having to walk around with the knowledge that their mother is a moron, and wondering how the "nature vs. nurture" argument will play out in regards to them. Thanks, Toreshka. I needed that.

What is more disturbing than the woman on this video is the number of people that will see it and believe what she is saying. That is why I have invested heavily in tin foil.:pleasantry:

So you could say nothing and up your post count???? If you dont like the thread, dont think it funny, then dont post.:shout:

Not at all. Just wondering why people care about this, that's all. Toreskha answered that, and if it weren't for you with this post, I would have been done on this thread.

P.S. Toreskha, it seems more idiotic than funny to me.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back