What is a good reason to put on a LTC application in massachusetts?

1: New Hampshire doesn't care that your MA license is Restricted, NH has only 1 license, and they willissue as long as you're good in your homestate.

2: Yes your Florida NR permit will also get you the NH license

I thought you at the very least had to have a Class A LTC from MA for the Non-res? It doesn't matter to me because I will (hopefully) be issued a non-resident Florida permit.

Nh/ma ltc

Because I live in MA and travel into RI and NH pretty regularly, I wanted a non-resident permit from both states...

NH was super easy to get a non-resident permit to cc...I filled out a 1 page application and sent my $20 check and about 4 weeks later, voila!

RI, though, forget about it...it's very similar to DC's recently modified laws..."...if it appears that the
applicant has good reason to fear an injury to his or her person or property or has any other proper reason
for carrying a pistol or revolver, and that he or she is a suitable person to be so licensed..."...

I'm checking into non-resident licensing in RI, but it doesn't look so good if their own residents are held at bay....ie, stripped of their 2nd Amendment rights...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back