What holster do you use???

I use an Ace Case for my SKYY CPX-1 9mm -
fldq94.jpg

When I carry both my HK and Glock, If I am carrying in conventional holsters I have my HK in a Don Hume strong side and my Glock in a DeSantis cross draw. When the weather is cool enough for it I will carry them quite often in a Conrado leather vest. When it gets real hot and I am dressed with less clothes then I end up carrying just my HK in a fanny pack. I of course have a number of other guns and holsters but these are the most used.

When I carry both my HK and Glock, If I am carrying in conventional holsters I have my HK in a Don Hume strong side and my Glock in a DeSantis cross draw. When the weather is cool enough for it I will carry them quite often in a Conrado leather vest. When it gets real hot and I am dressed with less clothes then I end up carrying just my HK in a fanny pack. I of course have a number of other guns and holsters but these are the most used.

Yeah same here.... all depends on how I'm dressed. I have been known to use a "belly band" holster as well for my G27.

Holster

Taurus bulldog for the TPC ( looks like a i-pod or camera case). & soft armor shoulder holster for the 9m/m.

Depends,,,,,
Depends on Which Sidearm, and what I'll be doing..
Long car rides, I'll carry the Beretta in a Bianchi Shoulder rig,
Just normal daily out and about, I will have the XDm and I use a OWB Galco with a thumb break.

I have a few. Depends on the firearm I choose.

CrossBreed SuperTuck for both the M&P's

DeSantis Leather OWB's for the Officer's ACP, M&P45 and the revolver.

Peace...

Depends on dress/weather but MOST of the time it's a SuperTuck for both the XD40 and SP101.
Occasionally use a vest, Thunderwear, the XD Gear holster, and even a fanny pack:laugh:. Yeah, I have the traditional "box" full of holsters like everyone.:sarcastic:

I am blessed to live in an area with MANY leather shops. I just had a custom shoulder holser made for my Kimber about a week ago. It took the guy one day and cost me $ 95.

He was also able to customize a leather Mike's holser for my small Sig 380 so that I can wear it on a thin leather belt under my jogging shorts during the summer. No more do I need to feel like I am walking with a brick in my pocket! That one cost me all of $ 25. I felt guilty not paying more after I have seen what other holsters go for.

Neal

During the summer months I pocket carry my 709 in a KNJ pocket holster, and my TCP in a Blackhawk #3 pocket carry. During the winter I use a Don Hume JIT Holster for both my 145 & 709, but I continue to carry my TCP in my pocket. (I've tried the bulldog pack that came with the TCP, it's just not me). :pleasantry:

Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe for my Springfield XDM, 3.8 - 9mm, and Crossbreed Microtuck for my Kahr PM9.:big_boss:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back