What Does Slice The Pie Mean?

khicks

i my be a little out of touch with some of the slang that is used here. so what does it mean to (slice the pie) :secret:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does

HK4U, thank you for explaining the process for approaching outside corners far better than I could. I have a T-shirt I got at a Street Survival seminar held by Calibre Press that shows slicing the pie. Above the picture and below is the caption, "They don't pay me to fight fair; only to win!" The picture is an officer approaching the corner and moving away from the wall until he sees the BG's foot. This prevents the BG from being able to disarm you when your gun reaches the corner. Good job, HK4U

I could be wrong, but this seems to me to be something that only police and military personnel would be doing. Regular average citizens like the members of this board (except wuzfuz of course) would only do this if they had mall ninja ambitions, and I don't.

I've had to clear a home before.

I've had to do this before and it ain't fun. You check every door, every closet and every crack and when you see a mouse you nearly wet your pants. Pucker factor is way up and adrenaline is making every thing really slow.

Why did I do this?

My mother in laws home was broken into before she passed away in 2005.

Will I do it again?

Only if painted into a corner.

Did I learn it from the military?

yup!

I could be wrong, but this seems to me to be something that only police and military personnel would be doing. Regular average citizens like the members of this board (except wuzfuz of course) would only do this if they had mall ninja ambitions, and I don't.

If you have to clear your own house you need to know this.

i my be a little out of touch with some of the slang that is used here. so what does it mean to (slice the pie) :secret:

Thanks for explaining that HK.

Khicks if you can find any tactical response or clint smith video's they demonstrate and walk you through how to slice the pie. They are really good video. Hopefully soon I can take one of their fighting pistol or carbine classes.

I can not get on utube at work but I'm sure they have some of the videos there.

i have done it for real also.

the pucker factor is huge. the place was a dope dealer's domicile.intel was old and was empty, but we didn't know it going in. i was the rear guard man in the stack and also to fix things if things got unstuck. in this case we kicked the door in and moved our butts fast.hated the closets though.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back