what do zombies mean to you?

no sheep

I know lots of folks like to speak of the zombie apocalypse But what does this mean to you? I think of zombies as obama voters (aka sheep) that will be extremely desperate when they have to finally rely on themselves. I also think of people who are 1 week supply disruption from there anti-depressant meds from totally loosing it aka (turning into zombies). Please provide me with your zombie definition. Some people from work hear on the news about zombies and say what gun nut rednecks are worried about zombies like the movie kind, but when I hear zombie I think more like sheeple.

I do like reading novels about zombies, and also watch "The Walking Dead" on TV. You could say "zombies" are those who can't seem to think on their own and like to take the lifeblood (or whatever) of other people.

But, I think the term "zombie apocalypse" is just a term used to describe a long term invasion of any sort and not an actual zombie invasion.

"Red Dawn" is gonna be on TV this month, so you could just as well say "Red Dawn Apocalypse" just as well. Also, "UN Apocalypse" could be used according to the news.

BTW, people in Haiti and surrounding areas do take "zombies" seriously, along with Voodoo and witch doctors.

Refugee's, Kardashian types and people that live in large metropolitan area's who don't know that meat does not grow in plastic wrap.
You know, the ones who are to stupid to understand that vegetables grow in dirt, dirt is dirty, you have to wash your vegetables before you eat them.

But, I think the term "zombie apocalypse" is just a term used to describe a long term invasion of any sort and not an actual zombie invasion.

So people in boarder towns New Mexico, texas, Arizona are already in the "zombie apocalypse" intresting.

Never thought about that, No Sheep, but you're right. Imagine living on the border and seeing all those people walking toward you! Think they are out to take our "lifeblood"?

I'm NOT against Mexicans, just illegals.

The Walking Dead (zombies) are anyone not "BORN AGAIN" by the Blood of Jesus Christ before or after the RAPTURE. The "real world" Zombie Apocalypse will be the 7 years of Tribulation following the RAPTURE.

Matthew 24:21​
"For then there will be great suffering, the kind that has not happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly will never happen again".

He's Coming Back At Midnight...It's 11:59

I think of them as being like liberals. Short on brain matter and are intent into living off of other people.

A few months ago there was a big military and police exercise in San Diego, CA. It was named the Zombie response exercise. This was just an excuse to train the local police and military in the ways to control crowds just in case there are riots in the inner cities and such. The powers to be have plans to control the American people using martial law to and sad to say most of us here can see the writing on the wall.

Zombies? Hornady makes the Zombie Ammunition for certain calibers, of course that would be for the more popular calibers

Link Removed

keep allowing flouride in the water and toxic brain lobotomizing vaccines and drugging our school children with ritalin and bs like that.... and eventually everyone consuming the poison they feed us will be chemically altered into a zombie generation.. we already halfway there already it seems

Biden, Pelosi, the Hilda Beast come to mind...........God, no wonder Billy boy cheated on her, can you imagine waking up next to that zombie? She's beginning to look like Helen Thomas on steroids.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back