What do you think about the so call ''War At Home"?

S&WM&P40

The media is calling the fighting going on in mexico the war at home. Because it's crossing over into the US. It looks nuts like something you would have seen in the 70's 80's. Hitmen are coming over into the Us to kill/kidnap people. You have people dressed in Fake tactical swat gear entering peoples houses and kidnaping/killing them. You have people being forced off the road and pulled out and kidnaped. This is nuts and out of hand. But yet Mexico gets pissed when we talk about putting our military on the board and building more fences to keep this crap out. Just goes to show you keep your guns with you and loaded at all times.

The media is calling the fighting going on in mexico the war at home. Because it's crossing over into the US. It looks nuts like something you would have seen in the 70's 80's. Hitmen are coming over into the Us to kill/kidnap people. You have people dressed in Fake tactical swat gear entering peoples houses and kidnaping/killing them. You have people being forced off the road and pulled out and kidnaped. This is nuts and out of hand. But yet Mexico gets pissed when we talk about putting our military on the board and building more fences to keep this crap out. Just goes to show you keep your guns with you and loaded at all times.

I had'nt heard anything about the violence crossing our borders. when it affects U.S. citizens its time for some action. Send in the troops and wipe them all out so they suffer the same fate as Pablo Escobar. then create the 51st state. they all want to come here anyway so bring the U.S. to them. of course after we have eliminated all the cartel members and assure anyone who thinks of taking their place will share the same fate as well.:hang3:

I live in the greater Phoenix, AZ area, and I can tell you that the Mexico violence has definitely spilled into our country. Our local county Sheriff is doing the best he can to enforce the human smuggling laws that help lock-up some of these criminals, but the best thing we can do is to remain armed and vigilant to protect our families.

Oh man i feel your pain. I heard that area is getting hit hard with the spill over. I read the other day that in your area they broke into someones house dressed in swat gear and kidnaped someone. Then i hear they are doing high speed take downs on the road. They are running you off the road and then kidnaping you. Seems like you should not leave home with out body armor and a Ar-15 mags ammo and a handgun. How do you sleep at night? On top of that they are making it unsafe for police by doing the home break ins dressed as swat. Now when swat really does come people are going to think it's the fake ones and start shooting.

I guess I'm watching the wrong news channel. Only thing I heard was how School commitee's are warning students from going over there on vacation due to the mysterious killings, kidnapping and the overall drug deals going on. Me? I wouldn't go anywhere near the place! It is old news, BUT I guess it has gotten worse since. Maybe somekind of LEO job is the way to go. Help keep these murderous people out of the Country. I wouldn't trust any of them at all!
Help protect your Families, friends and neighbors...stock up on ammo and be prepared for down the line crazyness in the future. This world is not getting any better, so be ready because one of these days.............

It's on CNN and others. it's on yahoo news and a few others. WMUR really does not cover it other then to cover the UNH thing about telling students not to go down for break.

This is serious. Not only because the danger it poses but also where it could end up leading.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps." U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

This is serious. Not only because the danger it poses but also where it could end up leading.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps." U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

I really fail to see what this has to do with the topic?

I really fail to see what this has to do with the topic?

Don't see how you could miss it but let me explain. If this gets bad enough that the problem spills over into the U.S. If the federal government decides the problem is bad enough and the citizens are convinced of the "grave danger" then there could be a scenario where our own military or U.N peace keepers could be called in to "keep the peace" and "protect" us. I believe the encroachment on our freedoms by the federal government is often more dangerous than any problem they are supposed to fix.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back