What Do You Do?

Hawkeye638

Question: It is dark and you are walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children after going to the movies. Suddenly, a swarthy, unshaven, 6ft 5in 275lb thug dressed in black with a huge knife comes around the corner and runs at you screaming obscenities. You draw your trusty Glock 21 .45 loaded with 13+1 230 grain Hydra-Shoks and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Secular-Progressive Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be happy with killing just me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I need to discuss this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer: BANG!

Texas Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG! BANG!.... (sounds of magazine being ejected, a loaded one inserted and the slide slamming forward.)
Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"
Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..." BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Daughter: "Nice shot group Daddy!"

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back