what diff does it make who I am? why waste bandwidth on such bs?

thru

Banned
hmm? cause I make you feel inept, or what?

You make me feel better about my awesome skills. Everything you post is amateur hour, o easily do 2x everything you have done in half the time.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

thru...I couldn't quite figure out what all the fuss was about so I wasted bandwidth reading some of your posts. The problem you are having is you seem to be incredibly arrogant and worse than that you are horribly thin skinned. I hope that you do not own or carry firearms until you get you fragile ego under control. I say this with all sincerity. I don't want to see you hurt or anybody that steps on your toes hurt.

thru, I started that post to see who you were and what you were up too. Seems that you are constantly rambling on and make no sense to most on the forum. Don't let that go to your head either, it wasn't a compliment. Your posts are mostly nonsense not intellect and I fail to see what your post's are about. I'm not the only one either and before you go calling me dumb or intellectually challenged remember I have plenty of feelings so it don't matter to me if you hurt one or two...

Actually, whoever you are, I pity you for your apparently sad and lonely decline and hope that I age without losing my faculties so publicly.

You seem a lonely person who is lucky there is an internet where you can relive or invent past glories and ease the isolation of your waning years.

You are no one. I feel this was bandwidth well spent.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back