What did you buy during the 2A Tax holiday?

Red Hat

Lets hear about some of those great buys last weekend. I picked up a M1A, Marlin 336 in 35 Rem, Tristar Cobra Tactical 12 ga pump, Henry 22 lever action, Rossi 38 revolver and a Marlin Glenfield 22 rifle. The Rossi and Glenfield were parts guns but I repaired them yesterday and they work fine.

I tried to talk my old man (father) into going and looking for that M1-Garand he wants so bad.. Pointed out he could still probably find a top of the line one and spend about 1500 and save himself over a hundred....but he didn't bite. So, we cleaned out his shop instead. I had $800 in cash in my pocket, so it's probably a good thing we didn't go and look.

I sold a taurus Judge 45/410, Taurus pt140 40 SW, taurus pt1911 45ACP, Charterarms 44, Pth91 308 Nato, PA-63 9X18, Ruger SR9 40sw, AR15 and a ruger Mini 14. I sold 5 cases of ammo.
Things are going great in my little shop. But like all good things it will come to an end 01/20/09

Convinced my father in law to go to Summerville for the show so I could look for a pistol. He ended up buying a Ruger Air Force pistol and I walked away with a phone number for a good price on a PT1911.

I tried to talk my old man (father) into going and looking for that M1-Garand he wants so bad.. Pointed out he could still probably find a top of the line one and spend about 1500 and save himself over a hundred....but he didn't bite. So, we cleaned out his shop instead. I had $800 in cash in my pocket, so it's probably a good thing we didn't go and look.

If you're still looking, Shooter's Choice in West Columbia has a M1A Match on the rack for a little over 2200.00 with stainless barrel.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back