What Cost More??

Sheldon

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR? (you'll be amazed)

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?Important read no matter who you decide to vote for!

QUESTION: WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?

ANSWER: Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors

December 4, 2007

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!Link Removed

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

Link Removed

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.Link Removed

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.Link Removed

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers.http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.Link Removed

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US .Link Removed

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. Link Removed

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '. http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

Snopes is provided for doubters:

Link Removed

That is why I have said before that we could have taken the several trillion dollars that the war will end up costing before all is said and down and build one fine security fence along the border and hire quite a few border patrol agents to patrole it. Securing our border would do more to stop terriost attacks in this country than war in Iraq is.

That is why I have said before that we could have taken the several trillion dollars that the war will end up costing before all is said and down and build one fine security fence along the border and hire quite a few border patrol agents to patrole it. Securing our border would do more to stop terriost attacks in this country than war in Iraq is.

Question: Why doesn't Mexico have a good Olympic Team?

Answer: Anyone who can run, swim or jump is already in the U.S.

All kidding aside, there are many ways illegals get into the states. Here in Hawaii they come by boat. Once here in the U.S., they can fly to practically anywhere else in the U.S. Let's not kid ourselves. Hiring enough border patrol agents to patrol the thousands of miles of area wouldn't be economically feasible. Enforcement of existing laws would be a better solution, but I'll leave that argument for another time. :icon_wink:

I do agree that the illegal aliens are one of the biggest cost to taxpayers.

gf

They are here illegal. They are breaking the law. Just stop giving them everything and they will stop coming. We make it to EZ for them. Stop it No medical, no food, no education. If they want to come to this county do it the right way. And work for a living just like the rest of us.

Amen Kimber, As a US citizan, Vet, and disabled Amarican, I have to figh for everything, but if I was an illegas, I could have it handed to me free..is there something wrong with that picture or what ?

absolute crap! these illegals get better treatment than a lot of good people I know who actually deserve it more, such as disabled people. a good friend from 3rd grade, we've been friends for 22 years or so I guesss, he is blind since birth and his family can't support him. he gets a little over 600 per month and he's expected to live off of that. not to mention disabled veterans who deserve mor ebut get shafted... what a crock!

Try going to an emergency room anywhere in South Texas.
You can't get waited on because of all the sniffing nosed illegals waiting for their free-and-fair treatment. I've just about decided to blow this pic up a little, print it out on a color printer, and stick it on a cap and keep it handy incase me, my wife or any of my kids need emergency treatment in the future...

View attachment 47

They are here illegal. They are breaking the law. Just stop giving them everything and they will stop coming. We make it to EZ for them. Stop it No medical, no food, no education. If they want to come to this county do it the right way. And work for a living just like the rest of us.

I have nothing more to add to this.

+1........... million! I don't get it either. If I break the law by speeding I get a ticket. If I steal, rape, murder, or break the law in some other way I go to jail. But they break the law and get free health care, schooling, ect.......... :huh:

Amen Kimber, As a US citizan, Vet, and disabled Amarican, I have to figh for everything, but if I was an illegas, I could have it handed to me free..is there something wrong with that picture or what ?

and that is soooo wrong on so many different fronts.

In my opinion the country is rotting from within and this is just a further sign of it. If the federal government would actually step up to the plate and govern it would not put the burden on the states. As it is you now have state governments trying to get their agencies to enforce laws the federal government is responsible for. They in turn are having to fight lawsuits filed against them for trying to stem the tide of illegal immigration. A sad state of affairs but I am not surprised one bit.

Illegals

In my opinion the country is rotting from within and this is just a further sign of it. If the federal government would actually step up to the plate and govern it would not put the burden on the states. As it is you now have state governments trying to get their agencies to enforce laws the federal government is responsible for. They in turn are having to fight lawsuits filed against them for trying to stem the tide of illegal immigration. A sad state of affairs but I am not surprised one bit.

The Federal Government could do plenty if it wanted to stop it. It should be obvious they do not want to stop it. That leaves us with the reason why. Any reason you can come up with is not a good one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back