What are the chances of getting an Non-Residents permit is it worth trying

gaspareroo

I have my NY state full carry and UTAH. I am a NRA Instructor and range safety officer / USCCA affiliate instructor. What are the chances of getting a permit in NJ. What would I need to do to get one if any(justifiable need to carry a handgun)? Would being an Instructor be a justifiable need to carry a handgun? There are a few ranges I would like to take my own guns too in NJ and not need Nappen help to get out of jail.

Forget it i just found the the info myself New Jersey State Police - FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions Q2.

How do you obtain a Firearms Purchaser Identification Card and/or a Permit to Purchase a Handgun? You must apply at your local police department. If you do not have a local police department or you are an out of state resident, you must apply at the nearest New Jersey State Police station (excluding toll roads, stations on the New Jersey Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, and Atlantic City Expressway).

Out of State residents may only apply for a Firearms Purchaser Identification Card (AKA SUCK WIND). For any further information outlining specific requirements, contact your police department or nearest New Jersey State Police station.

Ah New Jersey, where being almost killed is about the only justification for a CCW ! And then it is really only temporary. One may have to recertify,that the threat still exists at a later date in order to maintain/renew the CCW.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back