What a degenerate pervert!

HK4U

I looked up degenerate pervert in the dictionary and found his picture for an illustration.

CBS Books Adam Lambert After ABC Drops Him Over Award-Show Controversy

FOXNews.com

NEW YORK

'Good Morning America' decided to drop Lambert after racy AMA performance, but CBS booked him the same day

* print
* email
* Check recommend (0)

Decrease Font A A A Increase Font

ABC's "Good Morning America" canceled an appearance by Adam Lambert following his racy American Music Awards performance, and he was quickly snapped up by ABC's morning rivals on CBS.

Lambert was to sing Wednesday on "GMA," but the network said Tuesday that "we were concerned about airing a similar concert so early in the morning."

"Obviously, I respect their decision -- they gotta do what they gotta do," Lambert said Tuesday in an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "It's too bad, I think there were a lot of fans who were excited to come see me.

"They probably had a lot of pressure coming at them from certain people who weren't happy about it."

While singing his new song "For Your Entertainment" at the awards program, Lambert kissed a male keyboardist, fondled a dancer and had another dancer briefly stuff his face in Lambert's crotch. It prompted many complaints to ABC.

SLIDESHOW: Click here for photos of Adam Lambert's racy AMA performance.

While women have often crossed the threshold regarding sexually provocative appearances on television -- think Madonna kissing Britney Spears -- Lambert's performance was perhaps the first time it has been done by an openly gay man. The singer said before Sunday's show that he was hoping to accomplish just that.

"There are a lot of double standards as far as that goes," Lambert said backstage, a few days before the awards show.

"We've seen female pop and rock performers do that for the last 10 years. They've been very provocative, owning their power and sexuality. You just don't see men doing it very often. And I'm hoping to break down that double standard with this number."

ABC had seen Lambert in rehearsals and knew some of what he had planned, but not the extent. Top ABC News management made the decision to cancel Lambert, spokeswoman Cathie Levine said. She said there was no pressure from the parent Walt Disney Co.

Lambert has performed on "GMA" before, most recently in August.

Shortly after ABC's cancellation, CBS quickly announced Tuesday that Lambert would appear on "The Early Show" Wednesday morning both to perform and discuss the reaction to Sunday's appearance. Lambert is also appearing on

David Letterman's "Late Show" Wednesday, which was scheduled weeks ago.

The "Good Morning America" cancellation was first reported on TVNewser and Hollywood Life Web sites.

"You just don't see men doing it very often. And I'm hoping to break down that double standard with this number."

Another fine example of declining morality and values.... The standard is it is not acceptable behavior. :mad:

I already refuse to watch the CBS evening news because of katie couric......guess I'll stop watching CBS altogether now. Hopefully a lot of decent people and advertisers will break with CBS, maybe they will go out of business.

I already refuse to watch the CBS evening news because of katie couric......guess I'll stop watching CBS altogether now. Hopefully a lot of decent people and advertisers will break with CBS, maybe they will go out of business.

I don't watch network TV at all. Why? When there is so much more and better programming on cable, network TV isn't worth the time it takes to pick up the remote.

Am I missing the point?

gay and conservative? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

I don't understand why one would be exclusive from the other. What kind of "gay values" would preclude a homosexual from being a conservative?

I'm not trying to start a flame war :sarcastic:

I really am curious as to why the thought of gay conservatives seems so bizarre to some.

Are YOU a conservative? Uhhh, maybe not THAT kind...

Perhaps, but what does the word 'conservative' mean any more?
Link Removed

They know what they want it appears. I read their mission statement and a few things are all they are really after:

We also believe that discriminating against those infected with HIV/AIDS from traveling to this country is wrong and an outdated policy that hinders our country from advancing research and education on HIV/AIDS; and

I personally don't wish to have a bunch of HIV/AIDS people traveling to the US since they probably are traveling here hoping to stay.

Whereas, we support marriage equality for all Americans.

Queers for the most part are NOT naturally occurring in nature, so why do they think it is for man? Hummmm.

As a conservative organization, we recognize the value traditional marriage has served in our history. We believe that allowing
queers (same-sex individuals) to marry with government recognition and responsibilities will add value and strength to the long-standing institution of marriage.

Hummm, that means conservative people (them) think queers are just as "correct" as heterosexual people are when it comes to marriage?
HI! This is my husband. (How come her husband is a woman, Daddy/Moma?) This is my wife! (How come his wife is man, Daddy/Moma?)

Oh, I FORGOT. Stupid me. Damn, I HATE that when it happens.

WE are SUPPOSED to be teaching our children in PUBLIC SCHOOL (that our taxes support) that being QUEER is okay so "those" questions DON'T get asked by our children. That they will KNOW it is OKAY to be a queer BECAUSE the teacher's, whom our taxes pay, taught them it was.

"After President Obama clearly stated that his highest priority for the LGBT community was to repeal 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell', it is quite troubling to see this 'about face,'" said Terry W. Hamilton, national Chairman of the Log Cabin Republicans. "This aggressive move by President Obama's Justice Department seriously undermines not only his commitment to our community and to the defense of our nation, but it also casts doubt on the motives of those at the highest levels of LGBT leadership in Washington who refuse to criticize the President over this double speak."

"They" want to do away with the 'Don't ask, Don't tell'... I have a real problem with that. When you do THAT, you are agreeing that being queer is okay. It isn't natural, how can it be okay?

If conservative's believe queers are natural/normal, I guess I'm not conservative?

What kind of "gay values" would preclude a homosexual from being a conservative?

Queers could be conservative or not. Which has nothing to do with whether a conservative (normal person) would think queers were natural/normal.

Notice: That they do NOT like to be called queers it seems. "Queer" is a "bad" name I guess, so they want to dress it up, make it look NOT quite so bad??? by using "gay" and/or "homosexual" instead.

What am I missing?

Are we having fun yet? LOL

Oh, all they are 'really' after is to have queers treated as if they were NOT queer.

What a 'strange' time we are living in...

This is just my personal opinion, of course... I probably have it all wrong somehow...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back