Went to the range at lunch.......

KimberPB

and just wanted to rub it in! :D

Sorry had to do it. But I did get to shot one of Springfields new EMPs. That is one very nice little pistol. Great feel and shoots wonderful.

That's not very nice. :cry: I like the look of the Springfield. About a year ago I wanted one, but have found other things I wanted more. Glad you had a good time a the range.

Last edited:
and just wanted to rub it in! :D

Sorry had to do it. But I did get to shot one of Springfields new EMPs. That is one very nice little pistol. Great feel and shoots wonderful.

You know, it's people like you that cause other people to be disgruntled. Be glad you got the practice in case someone decides to go postal!

Glad you had fun...today's the type of day where I really could've used some stress relief @ the range. Burn a few for me, next time your out. Chances are, I'll have needed it.:D

You know, it's people like you that cause other people to be disgruntled. Be glad you got the practice in case someone decides to go postal!

Glad you had fun...today's the type of day where I really could've used some stress relief @ the range. Burn a few for me, next time your out. Chances are, I'll have needed it.:D

No prob! I'll pop off a few for ya next time! Which would you like 45 acp, .223 rem, 9mm, .380, .22, or 7.62x54r?

+1 on the stress relief! lol actually got up and to work early today cause I knew we were going to the range!

At Lunch!!! Man I am starting to miss the smell of powder. :) I just need to get through this month of busy. :( Glad to hear you got out. Always good to take the dogs for a walk once in a while!!!

O.K. Just for that I am going to have to take some time off next week and go to the range.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back