Well I had an interesting meeting today

KimberRB

Well I had an interesting meeting today. On Tuesdays I have a morning meeting with a group of different businesses folks in the area. Well today one of the members thanked me for sending him the information on how to get his CCW. Well one of the ladies started going off on us. My kids never even had a toy gun you know all the same old crap. Well there were 8 at the meeting and after she went off she was informed that 5 of us had a CCW and the other two were looking into getting one. You should have seen the look on her face. There were 5 men and 3 ladies at this meeting. At this point we all started joking around about guns. She was horrified. It was priceless. :biggrin:

She proved that it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.:biggrin:

I'd love to have seen that! There is no better satisfaction than putting an anti in their place...:biggrin:

I was kinda set back too. I had no idea that they all had a CCW the one lady I have know for some time and she total blow me away. It was so cool.

Terrific, I just love it when blowhard/ignorant people are enlightened that way. :biggrin:

Most of them refuse to accept reality. :girl_wacko:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back