Welcome to Missouri!

raytracer

First post from Missouri!

Thank you Luke for what has the potential to be an incredible resource!

If you're a Missourian, or planning on visiting the Show Me state (that doesn't refer to your carry weapon BTW), stop by and visit www.missouricarry.com for more state specific info, resources and general fellowship.

Again, congratulations Luke: this site looks like it's going to be great! I'm looking forward to watching it take off.

Joe

Thanks Ray. It'll definitely take some work to get thing into a great resource but I think we've got a great start.

Missouri

Thanks Luke, for starting this site! If it's kept current, it will be a *great* site.

Please visit www.missouricarry.com.

We are having our 3rd Annual MissouriCarry Picnic and Shoot at the United Sportsman Range in Jefferson City, Mo this Saturday, 29 September. Everyone that loves freedom and firearms is invited! Thank you.

Thanks Luke, for starting this site! If it's kept current, it will be a *great* site.

Please visit www.missouricarry.com.

We are having our 3rd Annual MissouriCarry Picnic and Shoot at the United Sportsman Range in Jefferson City, Mo this Saturday, 29 September. Everyone that loves freedom and firearms is invited! Thank you.

I'll definitely do my best to keep everything current. Thanks for coming by.

Well here is another one hoping this turns out to be a good forum.. From Missouri and I see MissouriCarry.com glad to see you. Hope to learn a lot. On MC.com however I'm oztwaa

Chris

Just checkin in on the new site. Looks great!! I see several MoCarry.com folks already on. Just like home away from home. :)

Well, here's one more MissouriCarry.com' er. I'll just browse awhile, if that's okay. Come on over to our site and browse if you want. And be sure to come to the picnic Saturday if possible.

Found the site via the USCCA weekly newsletter, I am also a member of MissouriCarry.com. Site looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another member from USCAA and MissouriCarry checking in.
The new web site looks terrific, Luke. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time here.

Found this site through USCCA also, but I hadn't heard of the missouricarry site. Guess I'll have to check that out, too. Hey to all my fellow Missourians carrying out there.

Good site. I am also in MissouriCarry and USCCA, as well as several others. Glad there are several here from MO.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back