Welcome Springfield Armory as a Sponsor! And Checkout Their Current Promo

Modern Times

I totally agree ... buy American when you can.

It's getting harder and harder to buy American, hell, go to a Harley dealership and you will find most of their clothing, jackets, boots, jewelry and stuff in general is all from China.:bad:

I did a good bit of looking around before I bought my SA and found that it seemed to me the pistols are reasonably price and reliable Could find little or no negatives from owners and different sires and forums on the XD or the Kahr. Ultimately chose the XD. None of the US manufacturers in that price range could say that. Was considering Ruger first but the started reading where a few Rugar owners tried and preferred the Springfield for various reasons.e
Yes it is made in Croatia but I felt the most comfortable with it as a CCW.

All that being said I AGREE WITH YOU, BUY AMERICAN IF POSSIBLE, PRACTICLE. That is why I bought a Harley and drive a Dodge P/U but nowadays Ford,GM, Dodge, all are full of foreign parts. It is getting really tough to buy American. Unfortunately.
:dirol:
I STILL APPRECIATE SPINGFIELD ARMORY FOR SUPPORTING THIS SIGHT! THEY MAKE GOOD STUFF.

Last edited:
I own two Trophy Match....Sweet shooting. The elevation screw on the rear site sheared off during a shooting secession. I called the factory...no questions asked just sent me a new screw in about three days was back in action. Service was great!!

Thank you Springfield for the sponsorship...my XD SC 9 goes where I go. Thank you for a great pistol.

Yes! I frequent many forums, and technically, USA Carry is the gold standard! From my experience running a few sites, I know the constant updates are expensive. Kudos to Luke and Thank you Springfield armory for the sponsor. Merry Christmas.

Allow me to insert my two cents by welcoming Springfield Arms to USA CARRY and to Luke for keeping a premier gun site for us poor folks who spend all their money on guns.:pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back