Welcome Licensed 2 Carry as a Sponsor

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to welcome Link Removed as a new sponsor of USA Carry. They make concealed carry jackets. Head over to their site to check them out. And if you decide to purchase anything, use the online code USAC to receive 10% off orders over $250.

Link Removed

Thanks folks! If you need anything special with regards to sizing, let us know..we go up to size 4xl. We update our site frequently. If you require anything larger than an XXL, please let me know so I can manufacture it for you. My next shipment of 3xl and 4xl is comming in two weeks. I can take the pre-orders.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the family! And thank you Luke for allowing us to sponser!

Thanks folks! If you need anything special with regards to sizing, let us know..we go up to size 4xl. We update our site frequently. If you require anything larger than an XXL, please let me know so I can manufacture it for you. My next shipment of 3xl and 4xl is comming in two weeks. I can take the pre-orders.

That's great to know. I like what you have but didn't see anything over XXL and thought that was the largest you have.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the family! And thank you Luke for allowing us to sponser!

Welcome to the site, and thank you, my hubby wears 3X and I love that Off Duty Jacket. Hmmm, it's a good thing he doesn't read many of my posts - Christmas is almost here...I'll be in touch!:crazy_pilot:

Thanks folks...we are starting our Thanksgiving blowout tommorow...no coupons are needed...just come and enjoy! If you need anything, let me know. My Larger sizes are set to reach me this week, just in time for Black friday madness!!!

Let me know if you need anything special!

Link Removed

Hmmnnn, should be working, I will look into any technical issues.....if anyone else has an issue, please let me know via PM, our updates our done in the evening hours.:pleasantry:

A couple of specials going on:

4.95 FLAT RATE Shipping till Christmas to all states in the US (including Alaska)! The deep undercover comes in black and we have sizes medium to xxl. We also have this style in 3xl and 4xl in limited quanities...the web isnt updated, but if you want that size...the special we are running on them is

239 for the 3xl and 259 for the 4xl. The leather is sheep nappa and it brand new, if you want that size, feel free to PM.

Link Removed

We are experiencing difficulties with the hosting company and a ticket has been opened to have the issue resolved immediately.

We are still open for business for business and able to service our customers without any issues. We are fully automated to accept payments via paypal and also over the phone (Visa, mastercard and amex).

If there is a jacket that you would like to order, you may contact us directly at [email protected] and we can make arrangement for payments via paypal or over the phone.

Our stock is running low and if you like a particular jacket and want to check our inventory or if you have questions regarding any particular style,

Please contact us as [email protected].

We apologize for any issues this may have cause, and rest assured we are trying our best to get the situation resolved.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank You-

Link Removed

Thanks Luke-

some of our customers mentioned that when you hit "add to cart" there was a technical glitch. But we are working to resolve this with technical support.

BTW- I am glad that you liked our jacket..cant wait for the review!!

Sorry for the problem folks....we are going to stay online and keep on the horn until this is fixed..and please email us if you need anything further!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back