Welcome Licensed 2 Carry as a Sponsor

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a after Christmas Blow-out...even our most expensive $600 shearling jackets that we have are now below 200 dollars, and our lamb skin jackets are also on a super blowout. All are still tactical and concealment ready.

We are doing our inventory clearance for 2008 Fall/Winter collection. We also extended our $4.95 Flat rate shipping till January 15, 2009. Our sizes and selections are limited! We have only select XL/XXL and extended sizes left, so take advantage now before the inventory is gone! Thanks to all for a great 2008 and we look forward to an even better 2009!

Just give everyone an update...I only have two galco purses left now in case anyone is interested in the purses..you can PM for details.

I have only a couple of the wool jackets left as well! If you are needed any information regarding the styles or sizing, please PM me and let me know!

Link Removed

Whats new at www.licensed2carry.com

Hey gang as promised, wanted to update everyone on our progress with getting things up and running. Our spring collection is up now on the site. Right now we have size Large to 3XL available. Mediums and 4X will be comming in the next round.

Our holsters are in production as well. Our belts are in production as well. We are also designed a really cool tactical vest/Jacket combo that we hope to launch by summertime too.

But I wanted to just let you know that we have some really comfy and great shirt jackets in case vests are not your thing..plus a one of a kind "Elite All weather waterproof"..my wife designed the "tuckaway" hood piece, so you can just roll the hood out of the collar in case it starts raining. Plus we have our premium duck bombers and 3/4s as well.

The ladies jacket we are have right now are the Elite Waterproof and that should be up later on this week.

***As a side note, if there is anyone that is interested making a couple of bucks on the side, we have territories opening up)..please just let us know and we can help get you started.

[email protected]

Check us out and what we have to offer!

Link Removed

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a coupon code for 20% off your total order:

Enter Discount code "easterweek" (case sens) and you ring up with 20% of the total...no minimum purchase required.

Enjoy!

We just had a customer ask a question on how to get the code to work: I just wanted to post my response here, because it was a GREAT question:

The code is "easterweek". ONE word, all lower case. You will be prompted to enter the code in at the Confirmation Screen (the same screen where you enter in your payment information). You will need to log-in or register first (Reg is free).

IF ANYONE has had an issue or wanted to purchase something. PLEASE email us directly at [email protected] and we will handle your order PERSONALLY and deduct the the 20%.

NO COUPON needed sale! Fathers day Special for our CCW Jackets....Alot of our favorites are 100 bucks and under.

You dont need a coupon, just come on it an enjoy the savings! We are ramping up for fall as we are doing holsters, bags, Slings and Anti-Slash gear!!

4.95 FLAT RATE SHIPPING!

Email us if you have any questions [email protected]

Our brand new spring collection of vests are here for 2010. They are made from premium duck cotton and can be layered very easily. YKK zippers and only sturdy hardware are used. We have modifed our jackets by offering FOUR cargo pockets on the inside in ADDITION to our extra large dual sided concealment pockets. There are also handwarmer pockets on the outside and on our cargo vest there are two extra chest pockets as well. So their are a minimum of EIGHT CARGO POCKETS on our vests that can be used for your cell phones, keys, and the concealment pockets now are extra deep to fit some mags. The holsters are built in and can most major firearms. Not only are they stylish, but very tactical as well. They do not "print".

Link Removed

Link Removed

Brand New for 2010. If Leather is what you like, then our "Austin" Calf skin Tactical concealment vest is a must have. This keeps your firearm handy, snug with built in commercial holsters. (one on each side) to double carry. YKK zippers and FOUR inside pockets PLUS Two extra deep concealment pockets with built in holster on each side come standard. Concealment Pocket is closed with an easy commercial grade button. This is a perfect year round vest to throw over a tshirt. Very easily layered and is breathable with all fabrics. The Calf Skin is nice and tactical in weight and the grains are buffed out to give it a superb appearance. Only Premium Materials are used on this jacket.

Pics can be viewed at: Link Removed

Welcome aboard, L2C! Looking forward to shopping...soon's the Gummint gets their hand outta my pocket and gives me a little breather! I'm diggin' that Cotton Duck Snap-button Shirt -AND- the Camo Shirt-Jacket!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back