Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to give a warm welcome to Crossbreed Holsters for becoming a sponsor of USA Carry. I have one of their Super-Tuck IWB holsters and absolutely love it.

They have some new products out as well such as the Link Removed. The FIRST (and best) hybrid IWB holster designed specifically for the new Ruger LCP!
Link Removed

They also have something called the Link Removed. Basically it is a concealed carry bag. I will be doing a review on this using it as my daily laptop bag and see how it works out.
Link Removed

So if you are looking for a holster that will keep your firearm concealed and provide you with a comfortable holster, pick up on of their hybrid IWB holsters.

CrossBreed Holsters, Innovative holsters for concealed carry-1911-Glock-HK-Sig-Taurus-Kimber-Springfield-Colt-XD

Last edited:
I just checked out the Holster from their add (above) and looked interesting. I like the 2 week trial run.
WELCOME!

Thanks for the support Crossbreed. I have a Supertuck and it is an excellent holster. Their customer service is top notch.

Thank you Crossbreed Holster for joining as a sponsor. I also have a Super Tuck and am impressed with their amazing customer service.

Another great sponsor. Keep up the good work Luke. And thanks Crossbreed for the support of this great board.

Decided to do my part, and stimulate the economy a little, so went to their site and made a purchase. I let them know I heaerd about them here.

My funds are obligated until December. I'll let my wife get me a holster for my birthday. Maybe I'll even tell her she bought a holster for me.:secret:

My funds are obligated until December. I'll let my wife get me a holster for my birthday. Maybe I'll even tell her she bought a holster for me.:secret:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Outstanding! I've been saving for a new gun and a new camera, I guess I'll let my wife buy me the one's I have picked out (with my savings). :meeting:

Bought one for my sigg and I love it... It has replaced my Mitch Rosen IWB (3X THE PRICE for Mitch's)) as my fav for conceal w/ minimum outer wear.

Luke, thank you for your efforts again in securing another notable sponsor.

Welcome Crossbreed Holsters, :biggrin: and thank you for your support.

I saw an ad in one of the NRA magazines that offers a 10% discount to NRA members. And that was AFTER I just purchased a new Super-Tuck. Maybe they'll give me the discount anyway. Check it out. Welcome Crossbreed!

UPDATE:

Got my Supertuck in the mail yesterday (6 days) and was very satisfied. Although I'm a little guy (5'6") and have a small "spare tire," the holster fits very comfortably. And it's brand new...I can't wait to see how it feels after it's really broken in. Thank you, Crossbreed!

Last edited:
Ordered mine yesterday. Thanks !!! Looking forward to seeing it. I have been looking for a long time for a concealment holster I could use with my shirt tucked in. Dave

I have a crossbreed super tuck and it is an excellent holster. I broke a clip on mine sent them an email and Mark sent another set right out no questions asked. I highly recommend this company because they stand behind what they sell.

Thanks for your support

Thanks for supporting the site! Crossbreed is well thought of on this site by a number of members who own holsters you manufacture. I have been thinking about one myself.....perhaps after Christmas, once I get the kids presents out of the way.

Surfcc

Well, my holster arrived today. Wife said, "Your birthday isn't until next week." :frown:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back