We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Furthermore, how about cutting out your very unChristian behavior with G50AE.
After communicating with you on the subject of religion it's easy to understand your reasoning in perceiving truth to be unChristian behavior. I'm not wrong concerning the RAPTURE, it's you who in your apostate education who fail to adhere to proper Scripture. It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than acquire wisdom, and as with G50AE I see no point in communicating further with you, as you do a fine job of proving your complete ignorance on your own. If you and G50AE wish to continue with your immature derogatory garbage game I won't play along.

Cyr

After communicating with you on the subject of religion it's easy to understand your reasoning in perceiving truth to be unChristian behavior. I'm not wrong concerning the RAPTURE, it's you who in your apostate education who fail to adhere to proper Scripture. It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than acquire wisdom, and as with G50AE I see no point in communicating further with you, as you do a fine job of proving your complete ignorance on your own. If you and G50AE wish to continue with your immature derogatory garbage game I won't play along.

Hey, Ringo, when was the last time you had a serious psychological evaluation? Know what, I honestly believe that even God doesn't like you! (I really do.) Here's a message for you straight from a prophesy of The Lord Jesus Christ:

"Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:21-23)

Perhaps you should consider a career in televangelism! Frankly, I think you'd fit right in there with other great Bible-thumping pseudo-Christian hustlers like: Peter Popoff, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Falwell; and, of course, Jim and (his always crying wife) Tammy Faye Bakker.

ALL OF WHOM HAVE PREACHED, ACCEPTED DONATIONS, AND APPEARED TO BELIEVE IN THAT DAMNED FOOL GOOFBALL RAPTURE NONSENSE OF YOURS.

Jeeze, fella, give it a rest—Enough already! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

G50AE

Perhaps you should consider a career in televangelism! Frankly, I think you'd fit right in there with other great Bible-thumping pseudo-Christian hustlers like: Peter Popoff, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Falwell; and, of course, Jim and (his always crying wife) Tammy Faye Bakker.

ALL OF WHOM HAVE PREACHED, ACCEPTED DONATIONS, AND APPEARED TO BELIEVE IN THAT DAMNED FOOL GOOFBALL RAPTURE NONSENSE OF YOURS.

Jeeze, fella, give it a rest—Enough already! :rolleyes:
I need a much much bigger popcorn maker. Thanks for the warning.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
“But whatever city you enter, and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say, ‘The dust of your city which clings to us we wipe off against you. Nevertheless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near you.’ But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city” (Luke 10:10-12).

These people are more than trigger-happy when it comes to taking potshots at the Good News. Their psyches are lined with the grime that spewed from the Prince of the Power of the Air. More than enough ammunition to relegate the Gospel to nothing more than a fairy tale. Our Lord Jesus knew that this day would be the norm when he dished out strong advice to His disciples. When the dust is shaken off the soles, it is all about moving on. It is definitely not about wasting time with the unrepentant, especially those who are gunning for protracted arguments which are fruitless.

There are those who genuinely want to hear the Word of Truth. We are already 73 years into this last generation of 80 years, time is of the essence when it comes to bringing the repentant to a saving knowledge of Christ. The Lord also pointed out to the Day whereby it would be worse for the city in question than Sodom. This is the price for turning down the salt and light that would have prevented the decay, thereby stopping the damnation. This applies to the world of disbelief that is ever-growing as our day approaches, our day where we will never look back!

Oldgrunt

Ringo: Luke 9:50: “And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.”

Titus 3:9-11:
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

bf5625b6899a85d09b30429b36f8f945.png

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Ringo: Luke 9:50: “And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.”

Titus 3:9-11:
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

View attachment 1045
AMEN.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
OK, then I suggest that you read the Bible—or, maybe, ask Ringo—that should clear up some of the confusion for ya! There are still three outstanding biblical prophesies waiting to be fulfilled. The building and dedication of a NEW, THIRD JEWISH TEMPLE is one of them.
The NEW, THIRD JEWISH TEMPLE is far along in the planning phase. Based on over thirty years of research, the Temple Institute in Israel has prepared most of the furnishings for it, procured the architectural plans for it, and is training Levites to serve as its priests. The fervor for building this temple is strong within the nation. Israel has already begun planning the infrastructure to deal with the large crowd of visitors once it’s completed. Recently, the Facebook page of the Temple Institute in Israel displayed a LEGO depiction of the planned third temple in Israel.

G50AE

...and as with G50AE I see no point in communicating further with you, as you do a fine job of [making intelligent arguments that I am too lazy to even try to refute] on your own. If you and G50AE wish to continue with your [well thought and intelligent discussion] I won't play along.
So you are saying that we won't need to wait until 2029 for you to stop posting on this forum, that's some of the best news I have heard on here since the state of Alabama passed a shall issue right to carry law.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
So you are saying that we won't need to wait until 2029 for you to stop posting on this forum, that's some of the best news I have heard on here since the state of Alabama passed a shall issue right to carry law.
G50AE, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Well-Trained by RINGO

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
These two videos are for the serious students of Bible prophecy ONLY. Without such previous in-depth knowledge and study, discernment will be extremely limited.

Prophetic Parallels - Rapture & Tribulation 2022​

Prophetic Parallels - 1290 & 1335 Days - Rapture & Tribulation 2022-2029​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Doomsday clock at 100 seconds to midnight; world 'stuck in an extremely dangerous moment' Ongoing nuclear risks, the threat of climate change, disruptive technologies and the seemingly endless coronavirus pandemic have brought us as close to doomsday as we've ever been, according to the annual Doomsday Clock announcement made Thursday in Washington, D.C. The clock remains closer to destruction than at any point since it was created in 1947. (Very interesting👆🏼 As that is one year before Israel became a nation) Lol- Even the higher ups know… without even knowing why they know!! The enemy knows prophecy is about to go down and the church is about to go up. They’re just confirming what we already know in the spirit!!

1i9rqUN53KAHJ4O8yEfiWWbTfeiJaeig7Oq1Y0lLMkXsLSaoQmPP_f5eWLvNmFZn8sdfA06vD_A4=s800-nd-v1

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

"We are at this moment very near the beginning of the end of which everyone will be gathered into the Valley of Jehoshaphat–the killing field of Armageddon."

Valley of Derision

~All the bad news points to the coming good news~

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann