We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

G50AE

Pat Benatar had it summed up quite well.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Unless Jesus comes first, when we get to 2022 it will make 2021 look like the days we want to go back too. The Birth Pangs continue to increase in intensity and frequency on a scale we never have seen Before, the Great Reset Agenda continues to move forward, Israel continues to prepare to strike Iran which will speed up the fulfillment of Certain End Times Bible Prophecies ( Psalms 83, Isaiah 17:1, Jeremiah 49, Ezekiel 38/39 ). The list goes on and on. The stage is clearly getting set for the rise of the Antichrist and the New World Order. As things get even crazier, this is our opportunity to shine our lights brightest for Jesus Christ!!! People will be looking for hope!!! That hope we need to share with them is Jesus Christ!!! Occupy and redeem the time until He returns!!!

G50AE

Unless Jesus comes first, when we get to 2022 it will make 2021 look like the days we want to go back too.
Actually it's 2029 that I am looking forward to because you agreed that you will not be posting here in 2029.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Actually it's 2029 that I am looking forward to because you agreed that you will not be posting here in 2029.
G50AE, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Trained by RINGO​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Thank God that we are the LAST GENERATION.

Now There Is Talk In Washington That A Nuclear First Strike Against Russia Should Be “On The Table”​

Oldgrunt

Thank God that we are the LAST GENERATION.

Now There Is Talk In Washington That A Nuclear First Strike Against Russia Should Be “On The Table”​

An American general wants to notify a Chinese general if, and when, we were go to war with China. A Republican congressman is suggesting a nuclear first strike against Russia. Biden has armed the Middle East with sophisticated American military equipment in his retreat from Afghanistan and here we sit with our bare arses being led into another world war by hidden puppet masters and blatant criminals. Good material for a fiction novel but it isn't fiction! God help us!!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
An American general wants to notify a Chinese general if, and when, we were go to war with China. A Republican congressman is suggesting a nuclear first strike against Russia. Biden has armed the Middle East with sophisticated American military equipment in his retreat from Afghanistan and here we sit with our bare arses being led into another world war by hidden puppet masters and blatant criminals. Good material for a fiction novel but it isn't fiction! God help us!!
God will help us (Christians) for sure. His help is GUARANTEED in the "BLESSED HOPE", AKA the great ESCAPE of LUKE 21:36..."Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to ESCAPE all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Cyr

Thanks for your reply confirming what I already knew about you...a BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE intellectual moron with a psychopathic narsisistic mental issue. It's said that truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog it hits barks the loudest. So keep on barking Cyr, we hear you loud and clear. And as for your phony attempt at quoting Scripture, do yourself a big favor and chew on the word BLASPHEMY while you still have time.
Hey, Ringo, you really screwed up on this one! :eek:

"But I say unto you, That every false word that a man shall utter, he shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment." (Matthew 12:36)

And then there's also, "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:20)

Poor soul, you really screwed up! Needless to say, I am very surprised at you! Somehow, I would have expected you to know better; but, obviously, you do not!

Surely, being the 'good Christian' that you are, you must realize that you ARE going to have to pay for that silly little tirade—Right! ;)

Last edited:

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Hey, Ringo, you really screwed up on this one! :eek:

"But I say unto you, That every false word that a man shall utter, he shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment." (Matthew 12:36)

And then there's also, "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:20)

Poor soul, you really screwed up! Needless to say, I am very surprised at you! Somehow, I would have expected you to know better; but, obviously, you do not!

Surely, being the 'good Christian' that you are, you must realize that you ARE going to have to pay for that silly little tirade—Right! ;)
Hey Cyr, everytime you "bark" you prove yourself over and over again to be nothing but a foaming at the mouth Biblically illiterate narcissist. Needless to say, you're easy to train.

Cyr, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Trained by RINGO​

G50AE

Hey Cyr, everytime you "bark" you prove yourself over and over again to be nothing but a foaming at the mouth Biblically illiterate narcissist. Needless to say, you're easy to train.

Cyr, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Trained by RINGO​
(OPENS ENVELOPE)

And the award, issued with a bronze oak leaf cluster device, for being even less civil than kelcarry, terminal lance, terminal lance*, providence ranch, old salt, warbirds, providence ranch*, and Ringo, goes to Ringo*. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

*terminal lance, providence ranch, and Ringo, have all been awarded this award with an Oak leaf cluster device indicating a second award of the same citation.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
(OPENS ENVELOPE)

And the award, issued with a bronze oak leaf cluster device, for being even less civil than kelcarry, terminal lance, terminal lance*, providence ranch, old salt, warbirds, providence ranch*, and Ringo, goes to Ringo*. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

*terminal lance, providence ranch, and Ringo, have all been awarded this award with an Oak leaf cluster device indicating a second award of the same citation.
G50AE, another POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Well Trained by RINGO​

Cyr

😁 This is too easy! I truly do not know whether to laugh, or cry?

However, perhaps, I should remind myself of another pertinent scripture (Ready!),

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in The Truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” (John 8:44)

Or how about,

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

So, you see, it really is true: "By their deeds ye shall know that which they truly are!" Like I said, Ring, you really screwed up on this one! You flunked big time, Pal. Shame, shame, shame! :eek:

Now, why don't we all go back to HOW TO SKILLFULLY CARRY GUNS AND EMPLOY THEM IN PROPER SELF-DEFENSE, and leave saving the world and adorable little religious myths and other cockamamie fantasies for the TV evangelists (and Ringo) to pander back and forth to each other.

You know what I mean, right Ringo! Maybe if you were to wash your mouth out with some of old Peter Popoff's 'Miracle Spring Water' (It's supposed to be from Jerusalem, you know, and therefore almost potable!) you'll calm down, repent your sins, and stop telling people anymore of your silly quasi-religious fairy tales!

Any chance of that happening . . . . Hmmm? :)

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

😁 This is too easy! I truly do not know whether to laugh, or cry?

However, perhaps, I should remind myself of another pertinent scripture (Ready!),

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in The Truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” (John 8:44)

Or how about,

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

So, you see, it really is true: "By their deeds ye shall know that which they truly are!" Like I said, Ring, you really screwed up on this one! You flunked big time, Pal. Shame, shame, shame! :eek:

Now, why don't we all go back to HOW TO SKILLFULLY CARRY GUNS AND EMPLOY THEM IN PROPER SELF-DEFENSE, and leave saving the world and adorable little religious myths and other cockamamie fantasies for the TV evangelists (and Ringo) to pander back and forth to each other.

You know what I mean, right Ringo! Maybe if you were to wash your mouth out with some of old Peter Popoff's 'Miracle Spring Water' (It's supposed to be from Jerusalem, you know, and therefore almost potable!) you'll calm down, repent your sins, and stop telling people anymore of your silly quasi-religious fairy tales!

Any chance of that happening . . . . Hmmm? :)
You're right Cyr, This is too easy! Talk about screwed up! You flunked big time from the very beginning Pal. Shame, shame, shame! I remind you of a pertinent Scripture (Ready!)

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to hell!" (Galatians !:8)

Yep, "By their deeds ye shall know that which they truly are".
You sir,really are a NARCISSISTIC BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE HERETIC!

Oldgrunt

Ringo: Cyr seems well versed in Scripture and I will give him credit for that. He is, however, adamant in that his version of events is the only correct one and is not tolerant of those with whom he may disagree. I may disagree with others on a myriad of subjects but I do respect their beliefs and they, along with the rest of us, will have the true answers to all questions in the near future. When quoting Scripture, one should always remember James 2:19: "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

Cyr's hubris is again coming out in his comments below:

"So, you see, it really is true: "By their deeds ye shall know that which they truly are!" Like I said, Ring, you really screwed up on this one! You flunked big time, Pal. Shame, shame, shame! :eek:

Now, why don't we all go back to HOW TO SKILLFULLY CARRY GUNS AND EMPLOY THEM IN PROPER SELF-DEFENSE, and leave saving the world and adorable little religious myths and other cockamamie fantasies for the TV evangelists (and Ringo) to pander back and forth to each other."

Could Cyr have also screwed up? Matt. 7:2, "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. "

We don't need to have a pizzing contest on here!

Cyr

But, then again, it's always the two of you who do all of the pissing around here, and go from one petty ad hominem attack to another!

Now I am too proud! What next? You know, boys, the pharisees used to say that Christ was a son of Beelzebub. (Are you asking to be tarred with the same brush?) Nobody who knows me personally has ever called me too proud; but the moment I sign-in here, one or the other of you starts with the name calling.

I continue to stand by everything I've written; and, between us, I'll just bet that I'm the only one with high scholastic honors, and a degree in theology from a fully accredited university. (Neither one of you two 'whiz kids' could say the same, huh!)

I am a little curious, though: What are two bible 'experts' like you guys doing preaching the Gospel, and making ill-founded and bizarre religious prognostications on an internet gun forum? Kind of screwy; isn't it!

Two bible 'experts' like you guys should get yourselves your own church, or something; shouldn't you! One last point: If you want to hang a hubris label on me then I guess it's OK if I refer to the two of you as minor pseudo-Christian pedants—Fair enough! 😁

Oldgrunt

Cyr, use whatever adjectives you choose to refer to me and/or Ringo. No biggie and I am not the least bit rankled. I make no claims to be neither a theologian nor an "expert". Here again, you tout your scholastic achievements as if they give you carte blanche to evaluate others. Sorry dude, I assume your opinions are based on your religious training and tenets of your church, which is entirely laudable, but somewhat different from my own experience. Sadly, the differences have given rise to numerous denominations and misunderstandings concerning religion. And, as you mentioned to Ringo in one of your posts, you said: "What next? Do you expect me to identify The Lord Jesus Christ as my savior too—Something which Christ definitely is NOT!"

That statement of yours, regardless of what religion you profess, indicates to me a misunderstanding between our beliefs in the Trinity; God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit. Since you can't accept Jesus and His sacrifice, you are contradicting the Bible and I can't see much meaningful discourse in the future, only more differences so I will leave you to your own thoughts.Personally, I am going to follow Phil. 2:12 and "work out my salvation with fear and trembling."
Seriously, God Bless!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
And, as you mentioned to Ringo in one of your posts, you said: "What next? Do you expect me to identify The Lord Jesus Christ as my savior too—Something which Christ definitely is NOT!"

That statement of yours, regardless of what religion you profess, indicates to me a misunderstanding between our beliefs in the Trinity; God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit. Since you can't accept Jesus and His sacrifice, you are contradicting the Bible and I can't see much meaningful discourse in the future, only more differences so I will leave you to your own thoughts.
DITTO!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Cyr, use whatever adjectives you choose to refer to me and/or Ringo. No biggie and I am not the least bit rankled. I make no claims to be neither a theologian nor an "expert". Here again, you tout your scholastic achievements as if they give you carte blanche to evaluate others. Sorry dude, I assume your opinions are based on your religious training and tenets of your church, which is entirely laudable, but somewhat different from my own experience. Sadly, the differences have given rise to numerous denominations and misunderstandings concerning religion. And, as you mentioned to Ringo in one of your posts, you said: "What next? Do you expect me to identify The Lord Jesus Christ as my savior too—Something which Christ definitely is NOT!"

That statement of yours, regardless of what religion you profess, indicates to me a misunderstanding between our beliefs in the Trinity; God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit. Since you can't accept Jesus and His sacrifice, you are contradicting the Bible and I can't see much meaningful discourse in the future, only more differences so I will leave you to your own thoughts. Personally, I am going to follow Phil. 2:12 and "work out my salvation with fear and trembling."
Seriously, God Bless!
OG:We're not responsible for what others do with God’s message. That is on them. We rely upon God’s already completed, always sufficient, permanently revealed Word. Everything we need to know, every answer we will ever need is already there. We just need to read, study, learn, and follow it. We can't give in to the fiery darts or the relentless attacks of the Evil One – not this close to the finish line! The reason the Remnant Church is still here in this hell hole of evil that is growing darker and more demonic by the minute is because of God’s great mercy. It's as simple as that.

Rest assured, though, that as bad as things are at this moment and the worst they will certainly get, our loving Father will not leave us here one second longer than is necessary in His perfect plan. As bad as it is now, we know this is nothing compared to what will happen after the Rapture. Remember that we are promised by God Himself that His bride “is not destined” to endure His wrath – not one nanosecond of it. Peace.

Cyr

My goodness, but for the two of you those were reasonably polite replies. I am almost impressed!

Look, were I actually too proud I wouldn’t be providing you with this answer right now; but, in the certain knowledge that I am soon going to be standing in judgment, myself, EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT WANT TO, I am going to give the two of you a ‘gift of wisdom’. (Hopefully you won’t screw it up; but, quite frankly, I am less than hopeful.)

One of the fundamental mistakes in doctrine that early Christians made is that they began to develop a penchant for referring to The Lord Jesus as ‘Savior’. This was (and is) a serious misunderstanding that was picked up later on by various English translations (especially both of the King James versions of the Holy Bible).

While He was on earth The Lord Jesus Christ NEVER IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS the Savior of the Jews. (The Jews identified their Messiah in this way, but Jesus, Himself, did not. Perhaps it will help you to better understand if I take Jesus’ name out of English language, and translate it back into its original tongue.

Here we go: ‘Jesus’ derives from ‘Yeshua’; or, once again in English, ‘Joshua’. ‘Yeshua’ is an accepted historical short form of, ‘Yehoshua’. Now, when either of these two names—the short and the long form—are translated out of Hebrew into modern day English WHAT DO THEY MEAN? (Ready?)

The name—the very name—that The Lord Jesus used while He was on earth is most correctly translated as, ‘God Is The Savior’. What, then, does the English appellation ‘Jesus’ actually mean? The actual meaning of Jesus’ earthly name is NOT stated anywhere in the Holy Bible; instead it is given by implication; and that implication is that The Lord Jesus Christ is mankind’s,

REDEEMER FROM SIN—NOT SPECIFICALLY MANKIND’S SAVIOUR, BUT MANKIND’S REDEEMER, INSTEAD.

It is God, Himself, who is actually mankind’s savior—NOT The Lord Jesus Christ! I know you’re more than likely going to choke on these revelations; but that’s all right. Choking is often a prerequisite to enlightenment, and one of the most popular ways in which many people are required to learn.

You can start with the following scriptures; but, I warn you beforehand, it is NOT going to be an easy trip for any such overly simplistic and dogmatic individuals as the two of you.

Hosea 13:4, “Yet I am The Lord Thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but Me: For, there is no Saviour beside Me.

Isaiah 43:11, “I, yes I, am The Lord; and there is no Savior but Me.

Isaiah 45:22, “Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.

This doctrinaire confusion, has its probable origin in the fact that Jesus is the means of man’s salvation, while God His Father is both the cause, as well as the motive force behind that salvation.

(If God, Himself, had NOT willed that mankind should be saved then Jesus [Identified in Sacred Scripture as ‘The Logos’, or ‘Creative Word’ of God] would NOT have performed the task!)

1. https://dailyverses.net/savior

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemer_(Christianity)

Herewith any possible scriptural obligation I might have had toward either of you is fulfilled; and, just for you, ‘Oldgrunt’, were I a proud man then I would have remained silent and left you to wallow in your own ongoing spiritual stupidity and scriptural ignorance—Something which I, assuredly, might have enjoyed doing; but, obviously, I have not done.

One final word for Ringo: Hey, Pal, when you say, “OG: We’re not responsible for what others do with God’s message. That is on them.” You are, once again, dead wrong! Whenever lives intersect and scriptures are disagreed upon, explanations ARE required—If not for the other guy’s spiritual health then certainly for our own.

If you doubt this then answer the question: When did Jesus ever remain silent? (Only one time, right! And, here He had a very good, albeit abstruse, reason for NOT answering Pontius Pilate's question!)

Last edited:

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

When did Jesus ever remain silent? (Only one time, right! And, here He had a very good, albeit abstruse, reason for NOT answering Pontius Pilate's question!)
Wrong. Because you ask.
Christ Being Silent
Luke 23:8–9

Like OG said, "We’re not responsible for what others do with God’s message. That is on them. Regardless of what religion you profess, indicates to me a misunderstanding between our beliefs in the Trinity; God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit". There's a big difference between RELIGION and CHRISTIANITY. Christianity is man getting to God God's way, through His son Jesus only. Religion is man trying to get to God man's way, that being any way except through Jesus. It's more than obvious that you have fallen deep into the pit of religion and since you can't accept Jesus and His sacrifice, you are contradicting the Bible and I, like OG, can't see much meaningful discourse in the future. Enough is enough, believe as you wish.​

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann