We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?

G50AE

Hmm, . . . well then I guess the Jews had better hurry up and build that new temple, huh! ;)
Not sure who that comment was directed at.

Cyr

Not sure who that comment was directed at.
OK, then I suggest that you read the Bible—or, maybe, ask Ringo—that should clear up some of the confusion for ya! There are still three outstanding biblical prophesies waiting to be fulfilled. The building and dedication of a NEW, THIRD JEWISH TEMPLE is one of them.

Obviously, this has NOT occurred yet; so just how close to the end could humanity really be? (You know, G50AE, for someone who seldom correctly knows what he is talking about, you really do have a lot to say! Why don't you try putting more thought into things before you put your mouth in gear?)

G50AE

14 Moreover, from the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, when I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, until his thirty-second year—twelve years—neither I nor my brothers ate the food allotted to the governor. 15 But the earlier governors—those preceding me—placed a heavy burden on the people and took forty shekels of silver from them in addition to food and wine. Their assistants also lorded it over the people. But out of reverence for God I did not act like that. 16 Instead, I devoted myself to the work on this wall. All my men were assembled there for the work; we did not acquire any land.

17 Furthermore, a hundred and fifty Jews and officials ate at my table, as well as those who came to us from the surrounding nations. 18 Each day one ox, six choice sheep and some poultry were prepared for me, and every ten days an abundant supply of wine of all kinds. In spite of all this, I never demanded the food allotted to the governor, because the demands were heavy on these people.

19 Remember me with favor, my God, for all I have done for these people.

Nehemiah 5:14-19

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
OK, then I suggest that you read the Bible—or, maybe, ask Ringo—that should clear up some of the confusion for ya! There are still three outstanding biblical prophesies waiting to be fulfilled. The building and dedication of a NEW, THIRD JEWISH TEMPLE is one of them.

Obviously, this has NOT occurred yet; so just how close to the end could humanity really be?
Read my signature. When the Holy Spirit repeats something word for word, in 3 different gospels it's so that we could not wilfully overlook it. The Lord said in the FIG TREE PROPHECY that the re-birth of ISRAEL would mark the beginning of this Last Generation. If we use a generation of 80 years, according to Psalms 90:10, then the year for the1948 generation to be over is (1948 + 80 years): 2028. For those who trust Jesus words as truth there is less than 8 years left before ALL of End Time Prophecy will have been fulfilled, and yes, including the Second Coming of Christ. The NEXT WAR IN ISRAEL will be the war of Psalm 83 to include Isaiah17 (overnight disappearance of Damascus). According to Amir Tsarfati this war could take place within the next few weeks (or days) soon followed by the war of Gog-Magog (Ezekiel 38-39).

G50AE

You know, G50AE, for someone who seldom correctly knows what he is talking about, you really do have a lot to say! Why don't you try putting more thought into things before you put your mouth in gear?
That would seem to be a better description of Ringo and Oldgrunt.

Oldgrunt

That would seem to be a better description of Ringo and Oldgrunt.
Sorry G, you are putting little thought into your posts. You are commenting on posts several years old as if they are new. I realize you have been on hiatus for a long time but please do try to catch up.

Cyr

Ringo, would you like to know something? On much of what you have to say (ready):

I WISH YOU WERE RIGHT!

Everything would be so much easier and more bearable if you were; however, unfortunately, you are not.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Ringo, would you like to know something? On much of what you have to say (ready):

I WISH YOU WERE RIGHT!

Everything would be so much easier and more bearable if you were; however, unfortunately, you are not.

I WISH YOU WERE RIGHT!

Cyr: If you don't believe that I'm right, what is it that you believe?

Cyr

Ringo, When have I ever said that I do not believe?

I believe in the existence of both good, and evil. I believe in the existence of the one true, creative, and causative God. I also believe in the inherent sinfulness of man, of the impossibility for mankind to either successfully govern, or save itself.

I believe that Darby and MacDonald's 'Rapture' is self-serving malicious nonsense. I believe that these are, indeed, the last days of this wicked system of world government. I believe that, as the Apostle Paul said, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

I believe that Christians are being and will continue to be persecuted and put to death for yet a while longer; however, I also believe that Christians (and believing Jews) will triumph in the end, and Satan and all his evil minions will suffer that grievous and horrible end which they so richly deserve.

As King David said in his prayer of gratitude to God, "For Thine, O' Lord God, is the ultimate victory, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen!" (I Chronicles 29:11)

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Ringo, When have I ever said that I do not believe?

I believe in the existence of both good, and evil. I believe in the existence of the one true, creative, and causative God. I also believe in the inherent sinfulness of man, of the impossibility for mankind to either successfully govern, or save itself.

I believe that Darby and MacDonald's 'Rapture' is self-serving malicious nonsense. I believe that these are, indeed, the last days of this wicked system of world government. I believe that, as the Apostle Paul said, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

I believe that Christians are being and will continue to be persecuted and put to death for yet a while longer; however, I also believe that Christians (and believing Jews) will triumph in the end, and Satan and all his evil minions will suffer that grievous and horrible end which they so richly deserve.

As King David said in his prayer of gratitude to God, "For Thine, O' Lord God, is the ultimate victory, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen!" (I Chronicles 29:11)
Okay Cyr, you don't believe in the RAPTURE, it's really doesn't matter anyway, as long as you're a "born again" Christian you will be RAPTURED whether you believe in the RAPTURE or not. The question then is, are you a "born again" Christian? You mention your belief in the God of the Bible and Satan, however you fail to mention Jesus Christ. Also, I take it that you either don't believe in prophecy (1/3 of Scripture) or you wish to ignore it? The Scriptures tell us that every word of Scripture is God breathed, and if any of Scripture is untrue then ALL of Scripture is then untrue and cannot be trusted.

"IF" you are a "born again" Christian, you seem to come across as what is deemed within the CHURCH as a "CAFETERIA CHRISTIAN" where you pick and choose only that which makes you comfortable and want to believe. You cannot have it both ways, there is no "grey area" in Scripture. As for Bible prophecy, be aware that it's not open to interpretation...2 Peter 1:20.."Above all you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from one's own interpretation. For no such prophecy was ever brought forth by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit".

I find this conversation very interesting, therefor, in your reply please be specific and don't leave any question in limbo. Peace.

Cyr

Hey, Ring, what do you want me to do recite the Apostle's Creed? I suppose that from now on, every time I mention the word 'God' I'm going to have to throw in the Trinity for good measure?

What next? Do you expect me to identify The Lord Jesus Christ as my savior too—Something which Christ definitely is NOT! (This is a common mistake in traditional Christianity.) Remember, I've already told you that I spent 4 years studying in a fully accredited Presbyterian Synod college where I was a straight A student. (That's a 3.8 to 4.0 cum; got it!) Do you really expect someone like me to fall for your sanctimonious quasi-religious palaver!

'Cafeteria Christian', huh. How dare you! You have no idea of and know nothing about the SIGNIFICANT personal sacrifices I've made for the Christian faith in which I believe; and, yet, you go and accuse me of something as effete and hypocritical as that! How dare you. Just how dare you!

Chew on this Mr. bible-thumping lay preacher: "But I say unto you, That every idle word that a man shall speak, he shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment." (Matt 12:36)

You and your damn-fool rapture. Let me spell things out for ya: You'll be iceskating in hell before that ever happens!

G50AE

Thanks for your reply confirming what I already knew about you...a BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE intellectual moron with a psychopathic narsisistic mental issue. It's said that truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog it hits barks the loudest. So keep on barking Cyr, we hear you loud and clear. And as for your phony attempt at quoting Scripture, do yourself a big favor and chew on the word BLASPHEMY while you still have time.
(OPENS ENVELOPE)

And the award for being even less civil than kelcarry, terminal lance, terminal lance*, providence ranch, old salt, warbirds, and providence ranch* goes to Ringo. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

*terminal lance and providence ranch were awarded this award with a bronze oak leaf cluster device indicating that the award was given twice.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
(OPENS ENVELOPE)​

And the award for being even less civil than kelcarry, terminal lance, terminal lance*, providence ranch, old salt, warbirds, and providence ranch* goes to Ringo. Please come up on stage and give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

*terminal lance and providence ranch were awarded this award with a bronze oak leaf cluster device indicating that the award was given twice.
G50AE, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Trained by RINGO​

G50AE

Is that the best acceptance speech you could come up with? That's lame even by your exceptionally low standards.

Oldgrunt

Thanks for your reply confirming what I already knew about you...a BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE intellectual moron with a psychopathic narsisistic mental issue. It's said that truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog it hits barks the loudest. So keep on barking Cyr, we hear you loud and clear. And as for your phony attempt at quoting Scripture, do yourself a big favor and chew on the word BLASPHEMY while you still have time.
Ringo: It seems Cyr is afflicted with a terrible case of hubris and feels the need to toot his horn to impress those of us who may not be on his intellectual level. "Remember, I've already told you that I spent 4 years studying in a fully accredited Presbyterian Synod college where I was a straight A student. (That's a 3.8 to 4.0 cum; got it!) Do you really expect someone like me to fall for your sanctimonious quasi-religious palaver!".

Matt. 28:18, among other passages, establishes Jesus' position " 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Acts 4:12, "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Titus 3:8-9, "8This saying is trustworthy. And I want you to emphasize these things, so that those who have believed God will take care to devote themselves to good deeds. These things are excellent and profitable for the people. 9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

We don't need to have a running gun battle over our beliefs and discord doesn't help to bring anyone to Christ. Let's all believe what we will. However, we will all know the answers very shortly!

G50AE

Duties of the Sons of Kohath​

4 Then the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying: 2 “Take a census of the sons of Kohath from among the children of Levi, by their families, by their fathers’ house, 3 from thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, all who enter the service to do the work in the tabernacle of meeting.

4 “This is the service of the sons of Kohath in the tabernacle of meeting, relating to the most holy things: 5 When the camp prepares to journey, Aaron and his sons shall come, and they shall take down the covering veil and cover the ark of the Testimony with it. 6 Then they shall put on it a covering of badger skins, and spread over that a cloth entirely of blue; and they shall insert its poles.

7 “On the table of showbread they shall spread a blue cloth, and put on it the dishes, the pans, the bowls, and the [a]pitchers for pouring; and the showbread[b] shall be on it. 8 They shall spread over them a scarlet cloth, and cover the same with a covering of badger skins; and they shall insert its poles. 9 And they shall take a blue cloth and cover the lampstand of the light, with its lamps, its wick-trimmers, its trays, and all its oil vessels, with which they service it. 10 Then they shall put it with all its utensils in a covering of badger skins, and put it on a carrying beam.

11 “Over the golden altar they shall spread a blue cloth, and cover it with a covering of badger skins; and they shall insert its poles. 12 Then they shall take all the utensils of service with which they minister in the sanctuary, put them in a blue cloth, cover them with a covering of badger skins, and put them on a carrying beam. 13 Also they shall take away the ashes from the altar, and spread a purple cloth over it. 14 They shall put on it all its implements with which they minister there—the firepans, the forks, the shovels, the [c]basins, and all the utensils of the altar—and they shall spread on it a covering of badger skins, and insert its poles. 15 And when Aaron and his sons have finished covering the sanctuary and all the furnishings of the sanctuary, when the camp is set to go, then the sons of Kohath shall come to carry them; but they shall not touch any holy thing, lest they die.

“These are the things in the tabernacle of meeting which the sons of Kohath are to carry.

16 “The appointed duty of Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest is the oil for the light, the sweet incense, the daily grain offering, the anointing oil, the oversight of all the tabernacle, of all that is in it, with the sanctuary and its furnishings.”

17 Then the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying: 18 “Do not cut off the tribe of the families of the Kohathites from among the Levites; 19 but do this in regard to them, that they may live and not die when they approach the most holy things: Aaron and his sons shall go in and [d]appoint each of them to his service and his task. 20 But they shall not go in to watch while the holy things are being covered, lest they die.”

Duties of the Sons of Gershon​

21 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 22 “Also take a census of the sons of Gershon, by their fathers’ house, by their families. 23 From thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, you shall number them, all who enter to perform the service, to do the work in the tabernacle of meeting. 24 This is the service of the families of the Gershonites, in serving and carrying: 25 They shall carry the curtains of the tabernacle and the tabernacle of meeting with its covering, the covering of badger skins that is on it, the screen for the door of the tabernacle of meeting, 26 the screen for the door of the gate of the court, the hangings of the court which are around the tabernacle and altar, and their cords, all the furnishings for their service and all that is made for these things: so shall they serve.

27 “Aaron and his sons shall [e]assign all the service of the sons of the Gershonites, all their tasks and all their service. And you shall [f]appoint to them all their tasks as their duty. 28 This is the service of the families of the sons of Gershon in the tabernacle of meeting. And their duties shall be under the [g]authority of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest.

Duties of the Sons of Merari​

29 “As for the sons of Merari, you shall number them by their families and by their fathers’ house. 30 From thirty years old and above, even to fifty years old, you shall number them, everyone who enters the service to do the work of the tabernacle of meeting. 31 And this is what they must carry as all their service for the tabernacle of meeting: the boards of the tabernacle, its bars, its pillars, its sockets, 32 and the pillars around the court with their sockets, pegs, and cords, with all their furnishings and all their service; and you shall assign to each man by name the items he must carry. 33 This is the service of the families of the sons of Merari, as all their service for the tabernacle of meeting, under the [h]authority of Ithamar the son of Aaron the priest.”

Numbers 4:1-33

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Ringo: It seems Cyr is afflicted with a terrible case of hubris and feels the need to toot his horn to impress those of us who may not be on his intellectual level. "Remember, I've already told you that I spent 4 years studying in a fully accredited Presbyterian Synod college where I was a straight A student. (That's a 3.8 to 4.0 cum; got it!) Do you really expect someone like me to fall for your sanctimonious quasi-religious palaver!".
Yea OG, Cyr presents himself as a psychopathic narcissist. Then he believes that we are already in the TRIBULATION which tells me that he's totally BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE. He then openly commits BLASPHEMY saying that Christ isn't his Savior revealing that he's not even a Christian. This guy makes no sense so there's no longer any sense in giving him place.

G50AE

Leviticus 19:28
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel that is different from the one we preached to you, may he be condemned to HELL!
(Galatians 1:8)

Something to think about while there's still time...

~ MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. HELL IS A REAL PLACE ~

By way of analogy, if a sea gull on the West Coast picked up a grain of sand and dropped it on the East Coast, and then came back and repeated the process every ten thousand years, when all the beaches of the West Coast were transplanted to the East Coast, well, that's the first ten MINUTES of eternity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rajirajii2515