Watch out Ohio

sdf2000

I am coming home to visit!!! What do I need to know about Ohio laws that may be different from my home state of Florida???? Any place I can brush up on what I need to know????:bier:

I'm really happy youre getting to go home but, didn't you kinda start this post already?

Link Removed

Have a safe trip. :)

Ler me know

I just got back from the Gunsine state and now back at home in Snowhio. But if you would like to go shooting let me know when and where you are going to be maybe we can get together and put some down range.

I just got back from the Gunsine state and now back at home in Snowhio. But if you would like to go shooting let me know when and where you are going to be maybe we can get together and put some down range.

I am going to be in the Findlay area, I am shooting for Mid Aug till late Sept. I picked up a used Motorhome and as soon as I get it cleaned up and everything fixed I need to fix I will be good to go....:unsure:

Range

There is one at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland that is between Findlay and Marion. it is a nice place to shoot. But I can look into others in the area.

There is one at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland that is between Findlay and Marion. it is a nice place to shoot. But I can look into others in the area.

That would be great! As soon as I know when I am doing to be headed that way I will post it here. Maybe we can work up a shoot.
If I can get my Motorhome where I feel I can trust it for a long trip, I will be up in that area for at least a month. And in other areas before and after then.
If you or anyone else know of a campground in the Marion area please PM me a name location and phone.

Thanks to All....:wub:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back